AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my pair already! Wasn't able to get these back in '96, I chose to get the White/Red colorway!!.... These are too FIRE!!... GOODLUCK to everyone trying to get them 2moro!!!... Thank YOU to my connect!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

s/o to my connect at finishline who let em go early as usual much appreciated and good luck to those still on the hunt

the quality on these are pretty good well done JB

Hopefully Finishline comes through for me again. There's a lot of people saying they're going to pass on these because of the Olympic VI's that drop in 2 weeks, I hope they're an easy cop.

Sold my OG pair a few years back after they turned yellow, been needing them since.

Tried on JJ the site crashed. People are trying to down play the hype I know cats in the city already lined up for em... smh.

I have a good feeling about these, hopefully it will be like when I copped the low red/white XI's I went to the mall around 11am 
devil.gif

man im torn between ordering them or trying my luck at my local mall, it always gets crazy in my area since theres only one mall but judging from the comments this might be as easy to cop as the military 4s

I just don't get it. I mean i love obsidians. But i saw a mob of people waiting in line for these. Is every release THAT serious now?

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I just don't get it. I mean i love obsidians. But i saw a mob of people waiting in line for these. Is every release THAT serious now?
Unfortunately almost every "hyped" release is a "meal ticket" for people these days...not hating but just makes things that much more difficult for the people that actually want to wear them... 

I just got to the 34th st and 6th ave footlocker in NYC and there are about 100 ppl ahead of me and they open at 8am est.

If you want a pair you'll get one....Niketown Seattle has enough pairs for first come first serve at 10 am PST. I think the hype is building for the 6's... I'm not doubling on these.

And it starts for all you Eastcoast folks. Here I am still awake at 3am on the Westcoast. lol. Goodluck to ya'll and hope everyone gets their pair and with ease

My only option right now is calling Eastbay's Gold Member line

Has anyone had any success with ordering on the Silver , Gold , or Platinum line .

Not the regular line

I'm pretty shocked right now. I get to the mall a hour before they open and there is no one in line. A few people in the parking lot, that's it. Yet the Athletes Foot across the street is packed.

Been in line at S. Dekalb Mall since 6:15 for a couple of stores to open at 8. Im kinda surprised at how many people got here before me. There's probably 30 people in front of me, and maybe 20 behind me. I'm not sweating it tho as I should be able to get my pair. If I miss out on 8am releases, then I'll still get the chance to cop at 10am.

0 hours 35 min 23 sec
here i sit in afghanistan on what seems like a"dial up" internet hoping my order goes through ahahah
people staring me all crazy like

Yeah I think in certain states the hype on these are low and in others they are not like NYC. Easy Cop my foot. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom