AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Wish these were more like the OGs shape. Not happy with my pair ugh
WHY I CANT BUY THEM... THE SHAPE OF 12S ARE CRUCIAL
OGs only
pimp.gif

Can someone School me on OG shape VS Retro Shape, photos please. Like ive said i see no diffrence but the color scheme,size and the tongue of the shoe.

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Retro 12s>>>>>OG 12s.
OG may look sexy but they're not comfy.

I agree. The ogs were like big clunky boots. Fell in love with the comfort from the 03-04 retro 12's. The newer 2012 are comfortable as well!

^ I agree. My XII's are almost flawless on the outside, but trying them on I was disappointed. The materials on the shoe are very noticeably thin.

It's fine though, I used that RMN15 code on my pair so I'm glad I didn't pay the $180 or whatever they would of cost after tax and shipping.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by Raye

Anyone know if i can phone order a pair from niketown scottsdale?

callem up. google----> niketown scottsdale-------> then you get #-----------> Pick up phone--------> dial numbers-------> and follow prompts......
roll.gif
Good one.

Just returned a size 8 at plaza bonita FNL in San Diego if anyone is looking for this size. Didn't realize how big these ran and found my size at NTLV.

I have the '04 Flu games, CDP XII's, White/Red XII's and the '12 Playoffs. I gotta say...my pair of Obsidians turned out GREAT. I was extremely impressed by the quality of the leather and craftsmanship. No excess glue...no loose threads. I know this is probably the exception but I think this was the best pair I've received from Jordan brand this year (in terms of quality). 

Quality = perfect on my pair.

I can say that these are really comfy, and will last a long time.

Happy I have a pair.

laugh.gif
@ the people who passed on these.

Honestly, I would of picked these up over the Playoffs if I had to pick one.

the only good thing about this shoe retro'ing was that it discouraged a lot of resellers, lmfao @ all of them panicking and selling for retail. quality is alright..

Eastbay order came in Friday, double boxed so no major box damage

Paper a little bit wrinkled though

Aint this a b!+c#! Eastbay sent me some OGs thats been thru hell and back!

Just wanted to get a good laugh.
laugh.gif
They really sent me these! Eastbay came thru for me!

Has finishline always restocked like this, seems like since the 14s they kept every j on deck minus the cavs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom