Air Jordan 12 Retro Rising Sun White/Black-Varsity Red

will these drop at footlocker ? i wanna cop with my boys discount i knowitll probably be excluded from 50% this weekend but i 30 is fine

Originally Posted by alex2182

They rly didnt have to
From Sneakernews:
Korean sneakerheads were planning on boycotting the release of the Rising Sun edition of the Air Jordan XII because they were unhappy with the military implications of the "Rising Sun" flag on the insoles. Apparently, Korean collectors got pretty organized in a hurry, starting a petition and getting various media organizations involved. The noise made by the uprising was enough to force Jordan Brand's hand into producing an alternate plain White insole for the Asian release of the shoe in an effort to show some sensitivity towards the issue.

So that pretty much means only in Asia the shoe is sold like that. I like the sun sole but if korean boycotter are gonna buy that let em. I rly think these are gonna go on sale but ima still cop for 120 (military discount)

They should have scrapped the insole for all releases. How is that showing respect it is just trying to sell your product in a location that otherwisewouldn't have bought it. Scrapping the idea all together shows respect.

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

Originally Posted by alex2182

They rly didnt have to
From Sneakernews:
Korean sneakerheads were planning on boycotting the release of the Rising Sun edition of the Air Jordan XII because they were unhappy with the military implications of the "Rising Sun" flag on the insoles. Apparently, Korean collectors got pretty organized in a hurry, starting a petition and getting various media organizations involved. The noise made by the uprising was enough to force Jordan Brand's hand into producing an alternate plain White insole for the Asian release of the shoe in an effort to show some sensitivity towards the issue.

So that pretty much means only in Asia the shoe is sold like that. I like the sun sole but if korean boycotter are gonna buy that let em. I rly think these are gonna go on sale but ima still cop for 120 (military discount)

They should have scrapped the insole for all releases. How is that showing respect it is just trying to sell your product in a location that otherwise wouldn't have bought it. Scrapping the idea all together shows respect.
they didnt say they showed them respect. it says they tried to show some sensitivity.

saw these earlier 2day at my homeboys store. They didnt look as bad as i thought they would in person but im still passing. MAYBE on an EA and save tillsummer. MAYBE!

Love the 12s, and love the all white-ness of these. Don't like the little holes. Have 93$ in Paypal, waiting to spend on a GOOD JB release...maybe I'llpick these up.

If you plan on buying these I suggest you get them on release day. As long as they could potentially rot on the shelves just imagine how grungy all the pairsthat sat on display will look! Gross...

PS - They feel exactly like the '09 Nubucks

My lady friend just sent me this ....

I think i might cop sooner then I thought.

I AGREE with ABE. He is right. You know them lights on the sales floor be beaming. Im sure all displays will yellow.

they are very white....

For Sale: DS Retro VII Frenchies, DS Retro X Black/White, DS OG XVI Gingers, DS Melo 5.5 Black/University Blue, DS XVIII White/Royal Blue, NDS Retro XI LowWhite/University Blue, NDS Retro VI Low Black/Silver, NDS OG XVI Black/Varsity Red

Originally Posted by dhitaker07

they are very white....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I guess that's a good thing.

these look so fake. Jordan has really botched a lot of recent releases these along with the orlando vii's are disgraceful

Back
Top Bottom