Air Jordan 12 Retro Rising Sun White/Black-Varsity Red

Originally Posted by jdlyon3

these look so fake. Jordan has really botched a lot of recent releases these along with the orlando vii's are disgraceful
How do these look fake?? I think these actually look good and well put together esp with the tiny holes adds a diff perspective on it. If theywere just all white without all the lil things then yea I would agree with you.

They look decent, deadstock on display as eye candy (just saw them tonight).

After one wear, after that patent snake skin cracks and creases...
sick.gif

Can't wait to see all the "VNDS" pairs that will be up for sale in the future!
roll.gif

I saw these in person the other day and I liked them for the most part. The patent on the reptile print "panels" kills these, and with it beingalmost winter I have no need for some All-White shoes right now. If I can find a pair cheap when summer rolls around, I still may cop cause I like theperforations and the little details but for now its a pass

These are really terrible in person and I would advise anyone contemplating a purchase to inspect their pairs carefully - particularly around the toe box. Anumber of pairs I looked at had really bad glue stains. Patent leather DOES NOT belong on this shoe at all - just doesn't work.

Shape of the shoe is really off - if you thought CDPs were bad these are worse. It's a damn shame that JB can't even maintain consistent'Retro' quality anymore. The differences between the '04 Retro and these are stark - doing a side by side comparison with a shoe of the same size(Size 10) it's clear that the '09 has the 'dreaded banana boat' shape. Leather quality despite appearing to be 'tumbled' is nowherenear as supple as the tumbled leather on the '04 and is on the stiff side.

My general recommendation is to stay away from there and grab 'em when they go cheap (really, really cheap) at a factory outlet (just in time for Summer2010). The '04 Retro was a great retro - not perfect as paint would chip/peel from the outsole however it was actually better than the OG from aperformance perspective (lighter weight, reduced bulkiness). This '09 retro is just utter trash and clear proof that JB 'Retro' quality is beingoutsourced to the lowest bidder.

ummm not gonna get em they not as bad as i've seen other jordans in the past tho lol just want the space jams & maybe the white/red 12's til 2010when all the other REAL GREAT! stuff comes out
wink.gif
pimp.gif

I dont know.. these pics make them look really nice.. but I have seen some shots that make them look a little plain... I prolly will cop tho because the 12sare one of my favs. But the FLU GAMES are on the must have list

E-mail from JB:
We regret to inform you that the Jordan Brand is delaying the October 24 launch of the Air Jordan XII Retro collection, which includes footwear, apparel and accessories. The current Air Jordan XII Retro product that you have received is not approved for sale at retail.

Please ensure that this 10/24 launch product is not put on display or made available for purchase.

We apologize for this inconvenience and will be providing further direction on the product launch in the coming days.

Respectfully,

xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx, Jordan Brand

Originally Posted by NTinfomaniac

E-mail from JB:
We regret to inform you that the Jordan Brand is delaying the October 24 launch of the Air Jordan XII Retro collection, which includes footwear, apparel and accessories. The current Air Jordan XII Retro product that you have received is not approved for sale at retail.

Please ensure that this 10/24 launch product is not put on display or made available for purchase.

We apologize for this inconvenience and will be providing further direction on the product launch in the coming days.

Respectfully,

xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx, Jordan Brand

Hmmm.. Interesting. I wonder what happened.

Back
Top Bottom