Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

that’s assuming all stores make you show ID. I haven’t had to show my ID yet here at the footlocker I go to in Houston. Haven’t seen them ID check anyone.

Mine started to right before they switched to FLX, unless they already knew me (which a couple stores already did). Even so, you shouldn't be able to walk out with more than 1 mens and 1 GS max, regardless of ID or not

How would people with bots be picking the pairs up tho unless this is all rigged anyway? Everyone needs to provide ID. That can't be happening so much in every city that literally 98% of us are losing everything
From what I can tell, people sell FLX accounts that have points on them and then people change it to their name. Last year, my account got hacked and someone in New York won a pair of black Yeezys, changed my name on the account and picked them up.

But this release especially seems weird, like stores didn’t get any pairs. You’d think they’d want to give their stores a ton of pairs to get people to come in store.

Just called my local champs and they said they only got GS sizes. That explains a lot bc I'm usually good there on the app. GL tm everybody. Keep fighting the good fight
Yea alot of stores hvn shipment issues, so I thnk thats why we seeing more ppl taking "L's" on these!! Definitely not limited!!

From what I can tell, people sell FLX accounts that have points on them and then people change it to their name.

But this release especially seems weird, like stores didn’t get any pairs. You’d think they’d want to give their stores a ton of pairs to get people to come in store.

FLX isn't supposed to allow name changes unless people are botting that too. Wouldn't surprise me.

For most of this year I have been assuming shipment delays are causing all this and stores are just not getting the shoes in time, but I don't know that we can even believe that anymore. Or when it'll finally catch up for us to find out, and by then it'll probably be too late since local resellers will have built up enough accounts buying all the late shipments.

Stores must be getting less pairs
I think they are putting most of the inventory online
Lately it seems like it’s been easier to hit on footsites and they are restocking more than usual

Hit on the waitlist @ a Champs about an hour away. Gonna try online before I make that drive tho.

Got a phone call from sneaker room but I swear they must of called let it ring once & then hung up :smh: . Didn’t even hear my phone ring. I just happened to look @ my screen a few minutes later & saw I had a missed call. Tried calling back but couldn’t get through :smh: .

FL - waitlisted
Champs - L

Dang, called around.... looking like a hard cop.... no SP hasn’t even gotten em in yet!!!!

rooster rooster dont trip on these 12s you going to get a 10 piece 2moro on ow4s

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal if you want a pair holla at me

thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9 all ftl out here got full shipment in , fta didnt get mens in yet so they wont be selling pairs 2moro unless that changed sometime today, shipping is definitely and issue lots of stores getting late shipments , tuesday redbird ftl got aj1 smoke grey gs and toro 14s, hulen fta got toro 14s aj1 smoke grey and royal toes, today parks fta got royal toes and aj1 smoke greys

iwilwin iwilwin

Thanks man. Just find it hard to believe I'm losing all these raffles just like that. The points are useless. Weird times. The old system was gold for me. This one is ***.

So I didn’t use any head starts since I hit on FNL Monday, initially got the not selected message I would’ve expected

not even waitlisted...

but I checked my phone & got a notification I’ve come off the waitlist?

Not sure how that even worked, has that EVER happened with anyone else?

thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9 what stores you pick???! always pick parks always the lady there does no ****ing around she wont let nothing slide straight legit store, redbird will be next legit store but they will allow they friends to pick up as many as they win, now towneast ftl pretty much depends whos checking list if its bald hispanic cat you can go countless times if its talk black dude shoot the **** with him and he let you slide, stonebriar galleria webb chapel wynnewood cedar hill are all legit but they dont get alot of stock

Back
Top Bottom