Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

I used up FTL, FTA, and Champs all maxed FLX HS.... and I have nothing to show for it.... MFs

8E2895F7-630E-4197-B5E4-554A3690C68A.png

:wow: at your available points!

The Champs and FA apps weren’t allowing me to login for some reason. I only had access to FTL and used the max amount of HSs. I was initially WLed then eventually got the W.

FBA0488F-DD55-4CC5-B107-F426826CC6A4.jpeg

79D6C667-326B-4751-93B3-BF194F697A76.jpeg

This is the only Jordan release that I really wanted BADLY.

A ten minute pickup window is crazy, that's like one of the entry windows for the GD dunk raffles.

L's on the foot apps with max headstart. 2nd W ever on the Hibbett app. Had to call and schedule an appointment to pick them up and the phone was busy all day. When I finally got through I found out you have 10 minute window to pick them up or they're up for grabs.

If this is how its going to be its gonna be retail or bust. Im not paying resale for these GRs.

No such thing as GR anymore. Any decent colorway of a retro sells out fairly quickly due to resellers. DMP 6s restocked like 25 times and after fees and shipping are selling for like $50 over retail. Same with Fire Red 5s that restocked a million times too

I cant complain, I only took L's at FTA because the'r pairs never came, aside from that, I hit no GS pairs on the flx app, which I feel will be a back breaker for ppl wanting size 7y and 6.5y. I did a bit of leg work entering raffles at DTLR and VIlla which turned out to be wins for me. Got alotta folks in the Mitch Mafia so more pairs I do need.

something is telling me I’m going to regret passing on these.... these are so fire, but I jus don’t see myself wearing them that often.

These i can see myself wearing somewhat often
Those all blue suede 12's i bought a few years back not so much lol
I think i've only worn them like twice

I probably won't wwar these often though, as I don't wear much yellow and have plenty of other black/gold Js. These will be something I have to choose between my Wu-Wear Wallabees when concerts start happening again...

These shouldn't be hard to cop. Kids saving their pennies for the GD dunks, and the Off-White IVs tomorrow.

Not enough clout to be gained from copping these. Sneaker Youtubers reporting that these not a good flip so kids not interested. Good luck!

Last few releases been hectic for me... sites literally load up sold out right at 9 am then you’re stuck playing the ATC game on the foot sites

Back
Top Bottom