Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

rooster rooster you going to hit homie, im pissed that they dont have no sz 11 i had to settle for 10.5s and 11.5s:smh: im not even going to bother trying to get my sz

Thx man
I entered for a 11.5
It’s been forever since I’ve been at state st
Haven’t been there since it changed to a FTL
Can’t remember my last pickup there

thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9 what stores you pick???! always pick parks always the lady there does no ****ing around she wont let nothing slide straight legit store, redbird will be next legit store but they will allow they friends to pick up as many as they win, now towneast ftl pretty much depends whos checking list if its bald hispanic cat you can go countless times if its talk black dude shoot the **** with him and he let you slide, stonebriar galleria webb chapel wynnewood cedar hill are all legit but they dont get alot of stock

iwilwin iwilwin

Yah I picked Northpark, Town East, and Frontera. I ALWAYS hit Northpark and TE. I'll do Parks from now on....I just never needed to before. I figured I'd pick a smaller store (Frontera, and I've won there before) and try my luck that not as many people would go for it. Figure over 100k points is enough to scoop a sz 11 here but I guess not now.

Even so though, I don't get the selection process now. Not like they're manually crossing out names they don't like.

Last edited:
iwilwin iwilwin

Yah I picked Northpark, Town East, and Frontera. I ALWAYS hit Northpark and TE. I'll do Parks from now on....I just never needed to before. I figured I'd pick a smaller store (Frontera, and I've won there before) and try my luck that not as many people would go for it. Figure over 100k points is enough to scoop a sz 11 here but I guess not now.

Even so though, I don't get the selection process now. Not like they're manually crossing out names they don't like.
It’s total BS

scratch northpark from now on homie ill let you know if stock is worth trying for at that store, also that golden ***** dude pays the manager at fta towneast so i wouldnt try there either

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal cool no problem ill see you with the winning resevation in the off white thread :smh: no sz 11

scratch northpark from now on homie ill let you know if stock is worth trying for at that store, also that golden ***** dude pays the manager at fta towneast so i wouldnt try there either

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal cool no problem ill see you with the winning resevation in the off white thread :smh: no sz 11

iwilwin iwilwin

Thanks man. For real. I ain't the type to mess with your money and wouldn't ask for a handout or nothing, so get yours and handle your business how you do. I'll figure it out somewhere. I appreciate you keeping it real. I can't stand seeing the **** that golden ***** posts. FTA Town East used to always be a W for me too.

What spots are shady in Houston? I’ve had no issue at most spots there. I always thought town east was shady when I lived up there for a year.

What spots are shady in Houston? I’ve had no issue at most spots there. I always thought town east was shady when I lived up there for a year.

I grew up in Mesquite. Parents still live out in that area. I know that mall backwards and forward. Ever since the apps rolled out down here....I got whatever I wanted at that mall.

The reason it stopped right now is FLX. And this golden ***** apparently

Northpark and twneast been shady for years, corporate supposedly came down a few years ago and cleaned up the northpark but location but nothing changed back to same shenanigans

I didn't use any points, but got a reservation at the Melrose, Los Angeles Footlocker after being wait listed. I'm like 20 miles from it, and LA is in the middle of a cluster***k pandemic. Going to be a game time decision whether to pick them up. If I hit SNKRS its a definite no go.

I used up FTL, FTA, and Champs all maxed FLX HS.... and I have nothing to show for it.... MFs

8E2895F7-630E-4197-B5E4-554A3690C68A.png

Last edited:
I grew up in Mesquite. Parents still live out in that area. I know that mall backwards and forward. Ever since the apps rolled out down here....I got whatever I wanted at that mall.

The reason it stopped right now is FLX. And this golden ***** apparently

lived in mesquite as well. Played baseball at eastfield

I'm just curious now how the managers are getting away with backdooring pairs now with FLX as opposed to the old system. Clearly the stock they're getting isn't being fully loaded into the system for the raffle.

How'd it go backwards?

L's on the foot apps with max headstart. 2nd W ever on the Hibbett app. Had to call and schedule an appointment to pick them up and the phone was busy all day. When I finally got through I found out you have 10 minute window to pick them up or they're up for grabs.

L's on the foot apps with max headstart. 2nd W ever on the Hibbett app. Had to call and schedule an appointment to pick them up and the phone was busy all day. When I finally got through I found out you have 10 minute window to pick them up or they're up for grabs.
Yep crazy system

I'm just curious now how the managers are getting away with backdooring pairs now with FLX as opposed to the old system. Clearly the stock they're getting isn't being fully loaded into the system for the raffle.

How'd it go backwards?
Honestly proly will never know unless u have inside scoop

I'm an 11 tho....that ain't money size for ****

😂😂

I'm salty over this one. Large GR (it seems) and no app reserves. It ain't a money thing....it's really just an aversion to paying resale when I shouldn't have to. We'll see how tomorrow goes and hopefully the stock starts catching up in store and things normalize.

Back
Top Bottom