Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

Woke up
Tried snkrs on my phone
It kept spinning and wouldn’t let me enter
Tried on desktop and was pending for 20 min before I got the soldout msg
Also tried on hibbetts
Hibbetts is done
Bots have taken over that site
When countdown ended it started spinning(refreshing the page) then after like 15 sec everything was soldout
Footsites crashed like they always do
Tried FNL but can never get thru splash page
Hopefully I can catch a restock or something
Same here. Absolutely no resell for me. Not doing it.

Can’t catch a release anymore. SNKRS kept kicking me out of pending til sold out. Then SP’s timer kept temp banning me even though I waited for the full timer to run out (refresh trick didn’t work anymore lol)

I didn't go for these, I really think they are dope, but I don't think I will wear them that much. Luckily I have been able to hit on at least 1 pair of all the releases I wanted. However, it has been a pain in the you know what trying to get just 1 pair. I'm glad the Bayou Boys 34's dropped before all the lockdowns. I know I wouldn't have hit if they didn't. I know it's easy to say when I have hit the releases I wanted, but just stay patient. I thought I was going to strike out online with the White and Silver tongue 5's and I hit on 3 pairs. Had I gone for the Flint 13's that probably would have been the one I struck out on. I know I'm in the minority but I have never been a huge fan of the Flints. They aren't ugly I just haven't been huge on them. Congrats to everybody who was able to hit on these 12's. For those that didn't be patient and hopefully you can't get a dub on the restocks. It's crazy in these online streets with all the bot boys.

I think they'll restock. The sites were the worst I've ever seen, has to some cancellations coming. I'm thinking Purp 5s

After striking out on all raffles, I figured this would be a replay of the Flints, and sure has been. Incredible what a joke GRs have become to cop.

I won the raffle at a Foot Locker closer to my home (Orangeburg), so I decided to secure that pair instead the pair I won at Finish Line (Charleston)

0BD77C47-97E6-4AEB-8D81-F50B7942B636.jpeg

Hope these dip so everyone can eat. Hate to see all these L’s

Flints have been stuck for over a month now, never dipped where it was expected for a GR, so you would always be looking at $75 to $100 over retail before it was said and done.

You got in? Ndc stalled me out at the payment screen.
Ffs man!
No luck with SNKRS, and Nike+ app this morning, pending then Sold Out 🤦🏽‍♂️.

Finish Line never loaded until all the bots ate their stock.

FTL FTA Champs and Eastbay didn’t want me to get on their website this AM, and when I finally did it was game over.

All other footsites was done and finished up by bots.

Koncrete Kickz Koncrete Kickz and I got lucky with Dicks Sporting Goods, I was able to ATC before the website froze up and shut down.

Then Twitter notifications said DSG and was up again and Koncrete Kickz Koncrete Kickz said he just copped, so good thing I didn’t close my chrome browser on my laptop because all I did was click on the cart and then checked out, it did still took a while to check out but I eventually did.

Flints became the fastest-selling sneaker in StockX history, with over 40,000 pairs sold as of mid-July.

I hit a size 9 on JimmyJazz this morning. I’ll probably skip my FTL reservation at the Melrose store tomorrow to keep my fam and I safe.

congrats to those that copped, on to the next release (OW4)💛

Back
Top Bottom