Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

No luck with SNKRS, and Nike+ app this morning, pending then Sold Out 🤦🏽‍♂️.

Finish Line never loaded until all the bots ate their stock.

FTL FTA Champs and Eastbay didn’t want me to get on their website this AM, and when I finally did it was game over.

All other footsites was done and finished up by bots.

Koncrete Kickz Koncrete Kickz and I got lucky with Dicks Sporting Goods, I was able to ATC before the website froze up and shut down.

Then Twitter notifications said DSG and was up again and Koncrete Kickz Koncrete Kickz said he just copped, so good thing I didn’t close my chrome browser on my laptop because all I did was click on the cart and then checked out, it did still took a while to check out but I eventually did.
The crazy part about the DSG deal, i got them on my phone, luckily i had the app installed .
Sometimes I channel Jimmy V and never give up.. Thats the only reason i waited on the splash page :lol:
Now i need to find a 13 for my coworker

Last edited:
It feels like the resellers are going after a ton of the GR's to flip for 20-30 over retail and make their profit that way. I could be wrong.
Yes that had been going on for a while now. Nothing new. Covin-19 and 600 unemployment just made it worse

L on FTL
L on SNKRS
Loaded in cart after 3 hours on shoepalace then it messed up and they were sold out
W on Dicks sporting goods, charged account and confirmation email

it’s hard out here but I’m happy for my one pair... keeping an eye on restocks for a double

The crazy part about the DSG deal, i got them on my phone, lucky i had the app installed .
Sometimes I channel Jimmy V and never give up.. That the only reason i waited on the splash page :lol:
Now i need to find a 13 for my coworker
Dang! Lucky, never knew they had an app, but who doesn’t have an app these days haha. I was legit kind of worried when it was taking it’s sweet time trying to go to one page to the other to load.... 😬😬😬😂😂😂

F10BBF27-E044-4297-AC05-529648B9BC22.png
EBB3A642-D13B-4DF4-9D94-48BC732D6436.png

Shoe palace email is a huge tease!

I saw this dude named Nova's YouTube channel. Dude is a reseller and bot boy. I was like, its' clowns like you why people who actually want the sneaker can't even cop 1 pair.

Back
Top Bottom