Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

I'm really happy with my Pair. Just wished it matched better with the yellow from the PEs
IMG_20200728_203346.jpg
The FLEX.

I actually think it's pretty dope, back when I used to go to reunions, they always sold the shirts but no one was coordinating outfits to go with it, let alone with matching Js. Someone in the family is obviously plugged, RIP to anyone who entered a raffle at their store.

Reunions are great. But some folks always gotta be that person...

Yooooo so I just get off work and expecting to sniff some brand new 12s.... FedEx is wack AF, their app said the delivery is today but I ain’t got nada!

I look into the app more and it’ssaying 2 different delivery date yooo smfh....the FedEx truck normally come hella early so I doubt I’m getting emtoday.... that’s some BS!🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂

AAB0D4E6-074E-428F-B134-B1227DC22CFD.jpeg

D53E0B9E-90C2-4EF3-93ED-16D5616D9AF9.jpeg

That’s a shame
Stock room ain’t ready for them anyway :emoji_laughing:
I bet you didn’t even print up an invoice or anything for inventory lol

Yooooo so I just get off work and expecting to sniff some brand new 12s.... FedEx is wack AF, their app said the delivery is today but I ain’t got nada!

I look into the app more and it’ssaying 2 different delivery date yooo smfh....the FedEx truck normally come hella early so I doubt I’m getting emtoday.... that’s some BS!🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

AAB0D4E6-074E-428F-B134-B1227DC22CFD.jpeg

D53E0B9E-90C2-4EF3-93ED-16D5616D9AF9.jpeg
FedEx stay doing this to me smh. It only ever happens with ups during peak holiday season.

I’m so fed up with FedEx FR.... I have had no problems with UPS/USPS/DHL/etc.... but FedEx is turrible....

The worst experience was when I had a shoe coming from Canada a couple of years ago which required a signature.... well the damn FedEx driver didn’t even get out of his truck to attempt delivery of the package, no notice left sticker was left or anything 🤦🏽‍♂️ .... I know because I have an Arlo pro system and watched the truck just stop for a couple of seconds and drive off!

They gotta be the worst delivery company from my personal experience.

As someone who works for USPS as a carrier I couldn’t agree with you more. I’ve put up with more bs from work and management than ever before since I came back to work in June. Took time off to get my shoulder and bicep fixed and have nothing but stupidity at work since. It sucks at work to the point I hate going there. My office was selected as part of a new program to carry the routes as soon as we come into work in the morning. Just grab our stuff I.e. packages, keys, scanners and take off. Case our routes when we come back in later in the day. So even if your package says it out for delivery, good chance I don’t have it since I left to go on my route before they finish distributing the parcels in the morning. It will go out the next day. Hope this helps clear up some confusion when people ask why they didn’t get their package that day. The processing plants are so behind with everything being pushed back. But at least I got my pair from SNKRS on Tuesday. And I did the mink oil trick which makes them look so much better. I got the mink oil from angeles paints so it’s good stuff.
68B89F5B-072A-4D81-A42C-768BD8B35786.jpeg
FB8714E5-2975-4BB7-9756-2434255FE118.jpeg
A60BFF44-4BBF-4E76-B7CD-BF08DD63BCDF.jpeg
So did y'all come in and wait until everything was sorted out and then head out?

German Footlocker has release date for these on 29th so looks like its Europe release date

I’m so fed up with FedEx FR.... I have had no problems with UPS/USPS/DHL/etc.... but FedEx is turrible....

The worst experience was when I had a shoe coming from Canada a couple of years ago which required a signature.... well the damn FedEx driver didn’t even get out of his truck to attempt delivery of the package, no notice left sticker was left or anything 🤦🏽‍♂️ .... I know because I have an Arlo pro system and watched the truck just stop for a couple of seconds and drive off!

They gotta be the worst delivery company from my personal experience.
Haha.
That shoe will come. And i bet you'll sit there just staring at em.
lol. yea these are clean in hand. That yellow pops!!

Looks like I’ll be waiting another day for the elusive DSG package...
They arrived in Tampa around 5am and haven’t moved since

Yes, they had a rough quarter and their next quarter will likely be weaker compared to the prior year's but this is probably due to the pandemic. Nike reported a net income of $847 million in the previous quarter.
Tell that to the guy who said where did Nike report losses

Back
Top Bottom