Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

Spent the weekend on a little vacation to traverse city.. got back to Florida to some very nice mail! DSG pair better late than never!

8E6795BE-EAE7-471B-A77F-DCCF3C0CD6C5.jpeg
Tiger.

Still waiting on my DSG pair too..... Now it's saying it will be delivered today. But I've never had a FedEx package come on a Sunday. So we'll see.... Also, my stupid self entered in the wrong apartment number and it's been hell working with DSG x FedEx trying to correct it. Let me know if anyone has any tips. :frown:

Lol, are they telling you to contact FedEx but FedEx will tell you only they can authorize a change of address?

Same thing happened to me with Flints, it was super frustrating, and when I finally did get the package the box was beat to hell and back. Luckily they weren't my personal pair but still...

Lol, are they telling you to contact FedEx but FedEx will tell you only they can authorize a change of address?

Same thing happened to me with Flints, it was super frustrating, and when I finally did get the package the box was beat to hell and back. Luckily they weren't my personal pair but still...

Yup... all of that. FedEx is telling me to contact DSG. DSG is telling me to contact FedEx. Nobody seems to know who is on first lol. I sent an "escalation" with DSG's customer service and was someone able to edit the delivery instructions with FedEx's app. So we'll see what happens hahaha.

There's tons of backdooring. I've literally seen it first hand now. Thanks for the incredibly obvious and simplistic overview tho. Massive change in the forum alone on the hit percentage with FLX
Remember we had the pandemic hit us very soon after the switch to this system so a lot of stores only had partial shipments coming in There was also the crucial check-in head start under the old system. There was probably a good amount of people that weren't going to the stores to check-in so they let it ride with just the 9 head starts. Now people have to just use their points from home and not go to the physical stores. Basically, there are probably more people entering now with full head starts versus before would be my assumption.

There's also some talk of Nike wanting to increase it's online sales because it costs less so they are likely allocating more stock to SNKRS instead of third-party stores.

Mine finally came in from JimmyJazz. Below are a few pics of my 12s (minus the old black/Carolina pair that came w/the hoodie. That’s at my bro’s house), and a few pics for yellow contrast 💛
09D3F070-067A-40E1-8B43-D68E1FB64F08.jpeg
C8C5BFBE-6CD1-420E-818F-8634B90C1439.jpeg
0BB9926A-BF5A-47E3-B3D8-A7AB2762F031.jpeg
F1AEFEAD-EAE4-48F2-83D9-36D730C77F21.jpeg
Are you talking about the black/carolina pair that was only available on the Jumpman23 site? I think it also came with a hat, no?

Not quite RIGHT now, but soon. I say that because there will be a second stimulus package and an extension on enhanced UI benefits. It all depends on what the terms of that are, and how long the gov is planning on extending.

If the gov cut that +$600/week down to +$200 and only through September like the republicans want to do, and then start letting landlords collect their money, then YES hella people about to start coming off extra sneakers, and all that undercutting will pop this sneaker bubble.

This week is a good time to shoot some lowball "highest bid" offers on StockX and GOAT. All while this is the first week without +$600 UI, and no extension has been officially announced. Just yesterday I was able to come up on those Orange Yeezy 700 MNVNs for $100 under the current "Lowest Ask" on Stock X. Essentially pre-covid prices because people's rent is due this week and they don't got that additional $600 magically appearing in their account.
That makes sense. I forgot about the added unemployment benefits plus no need to pay rent so there's definitely a lot more disposable income floating around.

Aren't you always blaming losing on FLX?

Uh yah.....cause that's how you get them in store. Between that and backdooring from stock issues, it's flawed. This is coming from someone who got multiples of whatever he wanted on the old system.

........I don't know what other answer you were looking for here

Back
Top Bottom