Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

Man you ain’t kidding... every release is getting more difficult in my personal manual experience
Some sneaker youtuber resellers are blatantly saying theyre gobbling up 15-20 pairs per in store release, ill post the vid where they speak on this if yall want

3 peat!

20200807_115049.jpg
I really wish I hadn't returned those XIVs. They're nice.

I don't like that matchy matchy look either. Do you and your style but I like to let the shoes stand out. I can still coordinate the colors

Matching is perfectly fine when you rock team gear/jerseys/leisure, etc...

No need to pay rent... where is this at?
Federally-backed lenders (and probably others) are allowing mortgage payment deferrals, some states had eviction moratoriums for several months, and some landlords are being plain nice and understanding to their tenants who may be facing financial difficulties during the pandemic.

Federally-backed lenders (and probably others) are allowing mortgage payment deferrals, some states had eviction moratoriums for several months, and some landlords are being plain nice and understanding to their tenants who may be facing financial difficulties during the pandemic.
Not really, im in that industry, payments still get differed to the end of the loan and still due so yea

Back
Top Bottom