Air Jordan 12 University Gold- July 24, 2020

Uh yah.....cause that's how you get them in store. Between that and backdooring from stock issues, it's flawed. This is coming from someone who got multiples of whatever he wanted on the old system.

........I don't know what other answer you were looking for here
So you're blaming your Ls on multiple factors, not just FLX?

Also haven’t been to the gym since this damn Covid Pandemic started so around early March.... I was around 220 then.... now I’m around 180.... lost a lot of mass which sucks!
Wait u mean u had it? That's a lotta weight loss...

Eventually they're gonna get stuck on all those pairs. How all these dudes try to make a business outta this is beyond me...you're gonna weed each other out
I don't know if many people are giving up illustrious careers to flip sneakers but if you can cop a few extra and make some bread to pay off your pair, then that makes perfect sense. They were hitting licks the weekend they released for sure.

Also haven’t been to the gym since this damn Covid Pandemic started so around early March.... I was around 220 then.... now I’m around 180.... lost a lot of mass which sucks!
God damn! I'm the other way around. I put on weight when I don't lift/exercise.

Did you create FLX? Why you seem to be caping so hard and defending it? It's annoying. Stop quoting me about it...it's a known issue that a lot of people are dealing with.
Lol y'all the annoying ones always complaining about FLX and how the old system was better.

These disappeared from EU Footlocker calendar, so I guess no EU release after all, StockX it is then

I tried instore the shoes instore. Would have been great if the upper did not have that matte look.

I tried instore the shoes instore. Would have been great if the upper did not have that matte look.
Agree. Or if the midsole paint was also matte it would’ve been ok. That transition from matte to gloss is a ridiculous oversight from a design standpoint.

Back
Top Bottom