AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

I guess JB doesn't want shoes to sit anymore, so every release will be a "limited" GR.

laugh.gif

These will be purchased without a regret.

Sucker for the cool grey c/w.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I guess JB doesn't want shoes to sit anymore, so every release will be a "limited" GR.

laugh.gif

Wait are these limited ? 

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

laugh.gif

same here im allready a big fan of the 12 then with they grey and orange together count me in

I get the comparison between these and the Obsidians (since they're both 12s, and RD for the Obsidians is coming up), but why compare the two?

Obviously the Obsidians TAKE A DUECE on these all day long, but these are a great "kicking back" shoe.

Like an all white AF1, just throw 'em on when you don't feel like getting all dressed up.

Personally I can't wait to cop, because I love the c/w.

Idk, maybe its just me.

I understand people who are passing, but then again, I don't.

Oh well, good stuff anyways!

laugh.gif

got an email from jimmyjazz that said order recieved does that mean im good or do they refund alot

Guess JJ went down to put the link up...lasted a few minutes,longer than usual....these will do well in stores.....12s+ spring/summer colorway

Only thing hurting this shoe is the last 3 releases,most people are still trying to recoup
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Sizzle

got an email from jimmyjazz that said order recieved does that mean im good or do they refund alot

They refund a TON. I have had them cancel the red foams on me, the can 4s, and one other one that I can't remember. 

how long does it take for u to know...wondering if i should go to the mall or not...i dont want 2 pairs

i have these on the way allready but just for further pick ups if i ever decide to use jimmy jazz i tried to go thru the process so at 12 i clicked on new arrivals and could not find the shoe for nothing where the heck was it i even typed retro 12 in the search and nothing but i just did it now and they where there so i take it they dont put em on the site exactly at 12?

Back
Top Bottom