AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

Originally Posted by trueprada

they gone sell out watch i shld go get 3 or 4 pair to get off

What?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by calikush

$160 is a ripoff, I might buy for $110 if they hit the outlet.
Says the guy who is probably in line typing this comment from his phone.

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

There's already 7 ppl lined up here at the local mall... Their not playin...
this can't be serious
30t6p3b.gif
  people camping for anything these days

^ my boy jus called and told me as he drive by the mall to go to the movies he saw ppl lined up in chairs and blankets and they said they were waiting on the new j's...:/

seriously? i don't think these will even be too hard to cop online. Nevertheless they gonna sell out just as fast.

No money left after the last 2 releases. Couldn't cop even if I wanted to.
On another note, someone told me NKLA didn't do the rsvp. Doesn't make sense since 5 kicks are releasing tomorrow.

Originally Posted by jcs11702

No money left after the last 2 releases. Couldn't cop even if I wanted to.
On another note, someone told me NKLA didn't do the rsvp. Doesn't make sense since 5 kicks are releasing tomorrow.
Exactly. These are ok, but with all the other releases, no thank you.

Can't believe people are actually camping for these. I know a lot of people including myself that are passing on these. ( I Personally am not a fan of Cool Grey colorways other than III.. IV.. and IX..... I know a lot of you may find this hard to believe but I'm not even a fan of CG XI's)

passing on these, but knowing resellers these #+%$@ are gonna sell out thinking everyone wants them

^^ are you kidding me? Camping for THESE? That has to be a joke. Is that NYC? Looks like it coUld be mercer or ntnyc?
Edit: sorry definitely not NTNYC.

all of them look like they are 16 or younger = hypebeast/reseller!?!?! ... i know i cant believe it... ppl are actually camping for these around here too!!! RIDICULOUS!!!!

this confirms to me, that all these new/fake colorways are for the kids!!! any OG Jordan head would know better than to buy these (and i know im going to take heat for this ) but, this includes those cavs 4s... smh i just dont like em at all... jmo

Back
Top Bottom