AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

funny how people STILL think that the opinions on NT speak for the rest of the world outside of NT
laugh.gif

12s are a favorite among the general public....white/grey is always a good colorway..12s + this colorway right before summer = no brainer for most people

IF 12s, 11s, and 4s didnt release so close, and right before these, these wouldve saw more demand,easily

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

all of them look like they are 16 or younger = hypebeast/reseller!?!?! ... i know i cant believe it... ppl are actually camping for these around here too!!! RIDICULOUS!!!!

this confirms to me, that all these new/fake colorways are for the kids!!! any OG Jordan head would know better than to buy these (and i know im going to take heat for this ) but, this includes those cavs 4s... smh i just dont like em at all... jmo

Cavs 4s are Turrible.

Pick up my pair today at local Champs.
Very pleased. Nice spring color.
I for one actually like the colorway.

Why does finishline charge your card when the order doesn't go through? I got the transaction was not able to be completed or something, yet there is a pending charge on my CC account?

was not planning on getting these, just woke up a min ago, hopped on FNL and got size 11 (w/ free shipping) errored out once, hit submit again and all is well in the world...
I think these will be great beaters for the late fall w/ jeans

no surprises here, I think the hypebeasts have had a couple sour releases (XI low and stealths) and all that tax return money is gone...so I think we will see some "normality"
until the oly's and then head into the crazyness that is XI holiday releases...

This was the easiest online cop I have had all year

Originally Posted by ideezy1023

White fnl screen up...another sellout ftw

I could believe the white screen of death on FNL. but a sell out for this particular colorway, i dont think so. Stealth X= air jordan 12 team orange

funny thing is when i added these to the cart it showed the stealth X as shoes others picked and they still have alot of sizes left

It's nearly impossible to cop on retail nowadays..8:10am and fnl sells out on my size..when I work Saturdays, I can forget it.
Someone should be a good samiritan and cop a couple pairs and sell for retail. I can't justify over spending on shoes while I got many pairs already.

i think the resellers out number the people that actually buy the sneaker cause they like it and will wear it could be wrong tho but it seems that way to me .. anyways glad i pre ordered these yeah i paid 15 dollars over retail but i liked this shoe and i had a feeling that it was gonna be like this so im glad i did..

Easy on eastbay. Added to cart, had a 25 minute wait, made the family some breakfast, came back and waited another 5 minutes and purchased. The 8 AM launch time is MUCH better than the midnight was, and I do not think it can be disputed at this point. Sure it will crash with the XIs and the Cement IV, but we don't have to worry about it crashing on Tier II or Tier III released.

got my order confirmation from fnl..it still says that they have a FSR except for sz 15 but i have a feeling this is an error. Wouldn't be surprised if orders get cancelled

Originally Posted by WeStillBallin

got my order confirmation from fnl..it still says that they have a FSR except for sz 15 but i have a feeling this is an error. Wouldn't be surprised if orders get cancelled

Same...worth a shot though.

So I got my pair but I didn't inspect it, like a dummy, and walked out.

Got to the car, noticed they had some white paint blotches all over the tongue!!

devil.gif
devil.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I run back to the store praying they still have an 11 left, they did!

Checked those out, FLAWLESS.

Swapped them out for my disgruntled pair and all else is well!

Look better in person, IMO.

Pics to follow when I get home!

Overall, this was a successful pickup for me.

happy.gif

went up to FNL to see how the handle the releases, its not good at all...i left around 815 and there had already been over 400 calls with over 150 waiting to even reach an agent

Back
Top Bottom