AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

I can't wait until the Jordan bubble bursts. There is NO WAY this fake colorway shud sell out.
PLEASE hold your breathe...

You and a ton of other people on this board have been throwing it out there continually for the past 10 years...hasn't happened yet and there is no reason to think that it will...

JM

Nothing lasts forever, my friend. NOTHING.
The bubble will burst soon enough. Deteriorating quality and a couple more price hikes will def burst that bubble. They always burst. Jb is no different.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

You and a ton of other people on this board have been throwing it out there continually for the past 10 years...hasn't happened yet and there is no reason to think that it will...

JM

The bubble will burst soon enough. Deteriorating quality and a couple more price hikes will def burst that bubble. They always burst. Jb is no different.

Yea I'm sure GE Apple and Sony will be soon to follow
laugh.gif

JM

I have been hoping for one day just walking into a store again and buying retro 11 but it hasn't happened, and because of reselling these will always command premium so i know the retro jordan 11 at least will not burst other than that maybe a few retros but not all. I think it will command premium prices always on them. But yes some will burst but not all.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

all of them look like they are 16 or younger = hypebeast/reseller!?!?! ... i know i cant believe it... ppl are actually camping for these around here too!!! RIDICULOUS!!!!

this confirms to me, that all these new/fake colorways are for the kids!!! any OG Jordan head would know better than to buy these (and i know im going to take heat for this ) but, this includes those cavs 4s... smh i just dont like em at all... jmo

Cavs 4s are Turrible.

New / fake lol god forbid JB make a new color way of his own damn shoe
laugh.gif
going back the the Nike section the check out fake lebrons Kobe's and KDs. I swear y'all are the baby's mammas of Nike OG Jordan heads stop it!

The suede material of the grey just throws off the look for me. I think a lot more people would like the shoe if they were leather.

There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of interest for these on my local CL. Yeah, they'll sell out today but all the resellers copping 10+ pairs are going to return them after they realize the lack of demand. They'll sit on shelves after that with any restocks that might happen.

so i went to the mall around 1 pm today. Never had any interest in these kicks but wanted to see them in person...so as soon as i enter the mall i see a male with these on and i was like zero chance of me buying. Pure hype garbage. went to to ever shoe store in the mall and they were no where to be found. sold out! but then i am from south carolina...any thing with a jordan symbol is bought. Ill stick to my  original retro color ways. just my .02
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Yea I'm sure GE Apple and Sony will be soon to follow
laugh.gif
Rebates and other incentives that apple, ge, and sony offer for their products makes them a lot less likely to suffer the same fate. Besides as time goes on, the quality and the technological advancements of their products will always keep them ahead. Jb, on the other hand doesn't have any of that... only  matter of time.

i copped but not the usual two pair.....i like 12s but yeah i didnt wait in line as a matter of fact i just went at 11 am and got these and another pair of cavs 4s that someone returned.... and what dude said before about resellers is true cause it was a girl who returned the 4s after she could not sell on craigslist

Restocks (retruns/2nd shipments) should def happen this week but also remember NDC has yet to drop these,
(sidebar: NDC must be implementing a new checkout system to handle upcoming high profile releases)

just waiting on dss to send these my way ..i wonder how orange laces would look on these or maybe even grey ima have to try it as soon as they get delivered

quality DECLINES in EVERYTHING...you think cars are built like tanks,as they used to be? From metal,to literally plastic now...household appliances? They used to lastyears,now you're lucky if it doesn't break down in 1-2 years,and guess what? Prices STILL go UP while quality DECLINES...this can be said for many different industries

Sneakers are a fashion statement....as corny as it may sound...but it is...nike and jordan are household names globally...I odnt see this "bubble bursting" anytime soon...just my two cents

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

quality DECLINES in EVERYTHING...you think cars are built like tanks,as they used to be? From metal,to literally plastic now...household appliances? They used to lastyears,now you're lucky if it doesn't break down in 1-2 years,and guess what? Prices STILL go UP while quality DECLINES...this can be said for many different industries

Sneakers are a fashion statement....as corny as it may sound...but it is...nike and jordan are household names globally...I odnt see this "bubble bursting" anytime soon...just my two cents

My comment on the bubble bursting was meant on all of these retros selling out and not sitting. There is no way this will continue as we've seen with all of these releases lately. I want to clarify my comment. People are taking it the wrong way.

Sorry about that Spoon

But regarding that bubble you just mentioned,I don't see it bursting anytime soon either.....I sill think (I do not know for fact) that Nike/jb is giving us more and more releases,but just cutting production so shoes don't rot on shelves...

In stead of giving us say 50,000 cg12s, they'll give us say 25k of these,and. Something else the next week or two also around the same #s,so neither one sits.
It used. To be 1 major release every month or 2,now we get 1-3 pairs of jordans AND everything else in between like lebrons,kobes,durants,foams,etc.
Nike is giving us more releases and colorways,to give people options....production #s are probably lower than #s used to be,so nike doesn't have to worry about sale/clearance...when shoes go on sale/clearance it diminishes the brand image,which isn't a good thing.

It will always com down to uspply and demand.....make the OG colors in mass amounts because it is guranteed sell out,then follow it with retro+ colors in smaller quantities,so people will buy those if they mssed out on last weeks release or whatever release that as before the current.

i went to two stores in the eastbay and they had lines with real limited quantity. I woke up at 8am so i was already late.

Love me some XII's. Just couldn't cop these for retail. Congrats to those who wanted them.

I can't wait until the Jordan bubble bursts. There is NO WAY this fake colorway shud sell out.

JM
It will eventually burst. Holding your oxygen would not be advisable, cause I dont see it happening any time soon. 

Back
Top Bottom