AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

Copped two pairs of size 10. I'm on the fence about whether or not to keep them. I may end up keeping one and flipping the other.

picked up 10.5'z.. hopefully i get these before FNL figures out how to process my order.. FNL i sstill processing my order from Saturday morning...seems like these are sitting on NDC.. doubt these will flip for very much above retail at this rate.   

These are the first Jordans not to sell out in under 60mins on NDC but I believe they would have if they released on Sat at 8am

i do.. i live in the sf bay.. giants fan.. so these will look dope this summer with my gear.. and they are 12'z.. cant find many colorways that match well with orange and black.. except the am95's which i have played out.. i also saw them in person @nikesf and they were a definite cop for me. 

I hope Nike doesn't make this a habit, and this was actually a mistake or problem with the website caused a release almost a week later

Got mine delivered today from Finishline. I'm happy with my purchase. Seems like NDC still has plenty available for people that want them. Hopefully, this gives people who strictly resell something to think about.

I kinda like how Nike did this release. Every release date/time is nothing but pure madness and this allows a smoother transition for people that may have missed out on other sites/stores to get a pair(s) if they want them. I didn't cop this release..but I'm not mad about it...at all!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I kinda like how Nike did this release. Every release date/time is nothing but pure madness and this allows a smoother transition for people that may have missed out on other sites/stores to get a pair(s) if they want them. I didn't cop this release..but I'm not mad about it...at all!
grin.gif

i was thinking the same thing..   i would like to see this go down on a bigger release and see what happens .. but then again people cant be sitting at the computer/phone all day waiting for the tweet that a shoe is up

2 hours after they're up and there's still a FSR.

Guess these equal the Stealth X's in hype.

Or should I say no hype.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by puffin85

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by KiLLaCaM503

walked in to my local Footlocker today and they still have 4-5 pairs left, 10.5 was the biggest tho
hopefully its the same for the fire red and bred 4s this year so i have a chance of gettin my pairs, prolly not tho.
OG colorways = not sitting.

Not true Last Shots
that was pre-concord fiasco....which ripped a hole into da space fabric of da sneaker collecting culture..now everything sells out.....
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif

I'm not a fan of how they did this, I got the text alert on my phone, but there was no way I was able to come away from the line and get an order placed on NDC with orders coming into the kitchen. I don't have a job where I can watch twitter all day, and even if I get the text fast enough I probably won't be able to step away from my work in time to place the order. I didn't really care about the 12's because I got a pair on RD last week, but I missed out on the AM90's and AM95's today because of this release method. This is also why I hate the twitter RSVP stuff and hope it doesn't spread to other retailers besides niketowns. Hopefully they go back to a scheduled release time so I actually can buy the pairs I want.

Originally Posted by beansietime

grin.gif

I'm not a fan of how they did this, I got the text alert on my phone, but there was no way I was able to come away from the line and get an order placed on NDC with orders coming into the kitchen. I don't have a job where I can watch twitter all day, and even if I get the text fast enough I probably won't be able to step away from my work in time to place the order. I didn't really care about the 12's because I got a pair on RD last week, but I missed out on the AM90's and AM95's today because of this release method. This is also why I hate the twitter RSVP stuff and hope it doesn't spread to other retailers besides niketowns. Hopefully they go back to a scheduled release time so I actually can buy the pairs I want.
Bro i can probably help you get those air max. What size you need?

Back
Top Bottom