AIR JORDAN 12 XII — COOL GREY/WHITE - TEAM ORANGE — CONFIRMED 5/19/2012

Got my pair from eastbay in the mail today and I must say they are MUCH better in person. I am very happy that I picked these up. I usually wear a 12, but an 11.5 in these fit perfect for me. I have wide feet, which has been making the new sz 12s on me look like boats as they are much longer than my foot. These were a solid retro +.

Originally Posted by zyr12

img_2139.jpg

img_2141.jpg
How can you not like these? The grey on grey stitching is immaculate.

pictures do make them look good, standing pat on not picking these up.. hopefully i don't regret this later down the road

PYS put these up today to but for 189 and they sold out while NDC had em for 160 and there still there i wonder why people chose to pay more

up on NDC right now...just got a pair of sz 12s and there is most sizes left!

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

PYS put these up today to but for 189 and they sold out while NDC had em for 160 and there still there i wonder why people chose to pay more
Some people don't do enough research and just purchase on a whim, hence the reason reselling for outrageous prices is possible. 

Originally Posted by CH69NO

Still up on ndc, size 9 gone

Do this fit like the playoffs and the Cherry's? I have a 9.5 on the cherry which fit a little big and got a 9 on the playoffs...

Looks like 9 and 9.5 are still available on NDC...

Originally Posted by Dannyrico23

picked up 10.5'z.. hopefully i get these before FNL figures out how to process my order.. FNL i sstill processing my order from Saturday morning...seems like these are sitting on NDC.. doubt these will flip for very much above retail at this rate.   

My local shoe spot won't even take these as a trade and won't give retail for it... LOL
roll.gif

wow cant believe they have a FSR on NDC, i was one of the "pass" crowd but seeing it in person changed my mind, had to pick it up

Originally Posted by BayArea23

Originally Posted by CH69NO

Still up on ndc, size 9 gone

Do this fit like the playoffs and the Cherry's? I have a 9.5 on the cherry which fit a little big and got a 9 on the playoffs...

Looks like 9 and 9.5 are still available on NDC...
i bought mine in a size 11 and im usually a size 11.5 or 12 so yeah they run a size big

Just picked these up at HOH State street. Originally I had bought the Free Gum Lebron for $93 and didn't like them as much. So I decided to go to HOH to exchange them for something else and came across these. So I got back $129 for the Lebron's and paid the difference of $30.
smile.gif

^^^ Exactly one person on here wanna say the dont like a shoe they try to get everyone to hate it too. This shoe is nice congrats to those who copped, and for the ones talking down im sure there are shoes in their closets that I wouldnt buy but to each its own.

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

these are yucky FaMBsSs

Champs here had a restock today and they look somewhat better in person but still not cop worthy...

I think its the grey material on the shoe, that makes and breaks it.If the grey material would of been leather i would of purchased, when it went on sale.

Originally Posted by beansietime

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I kinda like how Nike did this release. Every release date/time is nothing but pure madness and this allows a smoother transition for people that may have missed out on other sites/stores to get a pair(s) if they want them. I didn't cop this release..but I'm not mad about it...at all!
grin.gif

I'm not a fan of how they did this, I got the text alert on my phone, but there was no way I was able to come away from the line and get an order placed on NDC with orders coming into the kitchen. I don't have a job where I can watch twitter all day, and even if I get the text fast enough I probably won't be able to step away from my work in time to place the order. I didn't really care about the 12's because I got a pair on RD last week, but I missed out on the AM90's and AM95's today because of this release method. This is also why I hate the twitter RSVP stuff and hope it doesn't spread to other retailers besides niketowns. Hopefully they go back to a scheduled release time so I actually can buy the pairs I want.

For people who camp out all night, and miss out on Eastbay or Finishline, or even at malls, this is a good thing for people who don't have to feel pressured to buy from a reseller immediately in case a restock doesn't happen...and as far as job situations, I understand. But I used to work nights and miss out on midnight releases, and would have to have others look out for me to either cop online, or I'd end up missing out entirely cuz I'd work overnight and cats would be posted up at their malls since early early morning...

I just think this allows a good second chance for consumers to come up on a pair..if you missed out on RD.

Back
Top Bottom