Air Jordan 13 “Court Purple” Fall 2021

Wow hit me and my kid….
9D8F7516-4623-4387-84C1-1A25510CB4D4.png
3DF345D2-80D6-4574-BF7B-DF69E0560E9C.png

Smh snatched right out my cart. Got my kids though so not a total loss.

Got both. Easy release. For once

Last edited:
Guys, it's 13 minutes past release time and there's still sizes 8-12 left on the Nike and SNKRS app haha.

Never mind, it's still FSRs on there and FNL haha

Tried on two SNKRS accounts and it stayed pending for a while so I assumed two Ls. Ventured over to Finish Line for a surprisingly easy W. Literally seconds after I purchased it on Finish Line get a double Got Em.

Definitely don’t need three of these, cancelling the SNKRS purchases and seeing if they’ll give me some points for the Finish Like purchase since apparently that’s the only way to get big sneakers in FL and JD anymore. They wouldn’t let me log into my account for some reason to get the points, hoping they can do it retroactively 🤷‍♂️

Guys, it's 13 minutes past release time and there's still sizes 8-12 left on the Nike and SNKRS app haha.

Never mind, it's still FSRs on there and FNL haha
Back in the day a sneaker these would go to discount and outlets, which would make them a much easier cop to swallow. I’ll have to see if these are $200 sneakers when I get them.

Easy purchase on FNL. Got on almost 15 minutes after 9am and it took me straight to the page with no splash.

Back in the day a sneaker these would go to discount and outlets, which would make them a much easier cop to swallow. I’ll have to see if these are $200 sneakers when I get them.

I know, that's what I miss! The good ol' days of walking in to see shoes like this still readily available or even go on discount.

I used to love the time around 2016 I think it was. I got a bunch of Js on discount. I think I even got the bred 13s for like $130. I was getting a lot of OG Color ways on sale… the pandemic happened then all of a sudden I couldn’t get anything

The shape is mad off! But, I wanted this color from the jump. Glad it was an easy score

Back
Top Bottom