Air Jordan 13 “Lucky Green” Releasing July 2020

I feel Nike has allocated a lot of their inventory to online with Covid because even though a lot of malls have opened across the country, a good percentage of Americans still aren't comfortable going into one. So rather than have them collect dust on shelves, they're gonna drop way more online pairs than anything else

What’s up with JB finally making nice green shoes? I’ve heard MJ himself hates green, but this is the third nice green release of the year. Hope to see it on even more models in the future.

Shoes are dope to me.... I’m happy a lot are passing or at least acting like they’re passing until release day comes

I like the easy cops I was able to get pre COVID

I won the Sheikh raffle for the first time....we'll see if I confirm it. If I get something off the footsites in the morning I'll let this pass.

WL across the board. Ended up being able to reserve at FTA. First W since they started this FLX stuff and it came from me being promoted from the WL.

Still on the waitlist for these and I don't understand why? Green in LA is a no since it's Celtics colors. FLX is pure trash, I've won once since they went to this stupid system and it was for top 3 V's that no one wanted either.

Back
Top Bottom