Air Jordan 13/14 "Finals Pack" $500 June 14th 2017

I'm not saying money is the problem for you, but how many average sneaker heads got $550 to drop when they're still either a week & a half or 2 days before payday? This hobby is expensive... I think these will be around until the weekend, possible be sold out by Saturday.

This is what I'm hoping will make this an easy cop for me. My local is doing first come first serve as well. I need folks to sit this one out.

I think these might sellout online

But will somewhat sit in store imo

Good luck to all 

Anyone who wants this pack will eat. Resellers are not going to bite on these lol the only people copping are collectors

Went to my local footlocker today, they were doing a raffle for today only, said not much interest at all.
They mentioned that there were more than just one pack per size available too.

Was really hoping to get the Nike reserve and use a code, but that didn't happen.
What's the chances these go on sale at all?
I want these for the collection, but don't want to overpay.
Seems like I can walk in Wednesday and grab my size, but that 550ish price after tax is steep.
I would grab in a heartbeat for 425-450. Is that a real possibitly or am I kidding myself?

Odds are these will probably not go on sale from retailers
They would have to sit for months for that to happen
If resellers buy these up and there's no demand after there might be a shot to purchase for under retail

x2 .
i think the 13s should be just like the black reds that drop in a few months. replace the red with gold suede and wow.
to counter the 14s could be like the original black toes but replace the black suede with gold
I was thinking making it like the bred 13 but replace the red suede with gold suede. Anyone know how to photo shop?

Back
Top Bottom