Air Jordan 13/14 "Finals Pack" $500 June 14th 2017

I've been going crazy with this **** lately. 
laugh.gif
send it this way. I'll relieve you of the stress

Hit up a nike rep and they gave me a 20% coupon 
roll.gif

Debating on whether to use it on these or something else

No disrespect the ya but i could Honestly care less about your "logic." i buy what i like & i don't have a problem paying for something i really want. PLUS, i wear a 14-15 and those sizes are hard to come by on discounts, discount racks, outlets, etc... i been in this game long enough to know when to buy & when to wait or pass
Well  wearing size 14-15 explains your situation. Otherwise "your" logic made no sense. No disrespect but it's a sucker move outside of those huge sizes. But yeah 14-15 gotta be had now in most cases. 

Tempting but I'm sure these will sit a bit. Not a lot of folks have $500 to blow on the less loved models. Who knows might get lucky and these hit outlets

Where does nike not have tax? That tax is killing me and I get free shipping thru my job so I need to scheme.

stupid question how do you find your 20% off code? I saw it the other day and can't find it.....

NOOB
i dont think theres a way to look ya code up....but i think they keep track of which emails got what codes cause one time i got a code and tried again a few days later and they told me no cause they see that ive recently gotten a code. so give ya email, tell em u lost ya joint, and see if they can pull it up for you.

if you bought the code from somebody else, youre SOL.

i dont think theres a way to look ya code up....but i think they keep track of which emails got what codes cause one time i got a code and tried again a few days later and they told me no cause they see that ive recently gotten a code. so give ya email, tell em u lost ya joint, and see if they can pull it up for you.

No I have it I just got a brand new Iphone 7 yesterday! All my emails didn't transfer over? It's for a friend anyways and from reading this thread I should just wait it out?

No I have it I just got a brand new Iphone 7 yesterday! All my emails didn't transfer over? It's for a friend anyways and from reading this thread I should just wait it out?
congrats on the new iphone! not sure what u meant when you said emails didnt transfer over. arent ya emails stored on the email server? log into your email and that email should still be there.

repped

thank you! She needs a 6.7 or 6.5 youth so my best option would be to order directly from Nike with the 20% off? Thanks and sorry for being such a noob with J's just trying to help a friend out!

again thank you!

repped

thank you! She needs a 6.7 or 6.5 youth so my best option would be to order directly from Nike with the 20% off? Thanks and sorry for being such a noob with J's just trying to help a friend out!

again thank you!
youre welcome bro! dont feel bad. thats what this forum is for. its awesome that youre helping a friend out.

in my opinion, these r expensive enough that i would use the discount code. you can always hit nike chat up for another. but others in here are saying these will go on discount lol so its up to you.

Last edited:

i paid retail + tax at FTL during my luncbreak which came out to roughly 554....then i come back to the office and find out theyre on NDC with promos allowed. copped on NDC for 489. gonna return the FTL pack
D@mn!!!...sucks for y'all in the states that have tax on shoes, i feel for y'all..... luckily here in N.J. shoes and clothing are excluded from tax!! 

Last edited:
Now I'm having second thoughts on the set

I might return the shoes instore if I don't like them when I get the pack

Never felt like that in all the years I been buying shoes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom