Air Jordan 13/14 "Finals Pack" $500 June 14th 2017

I got my DMP yesterday and everything is on point! I actually do like the leather quality!

[quote name="Edshoecator"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]^ Immaturity is entertaining.[/QUOTE]and the imaginary "power" you think you have is equally as entertaining.

don't hate on my begging for discounts.[/quote]Not as imagined as the imagined power you think I think I have. It's all in your head, sport. Having rules for a website is not the same as having power, but immaturity would certainly see it that way. "Rules are censorship! Censorship is power!"

Yeahno.

You have rules in your own life, things that you won't stand for from people. Rules on a website are no different.

And it's not immature to ask for discounts. I ask for discounts daily. Any smart person would ask for discounts. The immaturity is in your attitude towards your post being blocked for going against the rules. It's simple. You went against a rule that's plainly stated at the top of the forum. Don't do that. That's it.

Last edited:
If only JB would use this type of leather going forward on all 13s and 14s, it would be wonderful. Very nice, and soft and what should be used on all retros for the price tag they are asking.

That would make someone's weekend good thing I live in a place that holds packages

But you can't trust no one

Someone had their day made as I was out working and my girl says the door bell never rang, but FedEx says they left them at the front door at lunchtime and their no where to be seen.. SMH :smh: Don't understand how they can just leave a $500 package at the door without talking to someone or anything?!?

Someone had their day made as I was out working and my girl says the door bell never rang, but FedEx says they left them at the front door at lunchtime and their no where to be seen.. SMH
mean.gif
Don't understand how they can just leave a $500 package at the door without talking to someone or anything?!?
I mean I'm sorry if your package is lost....but it's not like they know what's inside or how much it's worth. 

Someone had their day made as I was out working and my girl says the door bell never rang, but FedEx says they left them at the front door at lunchtime and their no where to be seen.. SMH :smh: Don't understand how they can just leave a $500 package at the door without talking to someone or anything?!?
smh

I mean I'm sorry if your package is lost....but it's not like they know what's inside or how much it's worth. 

You must be extremely naive or not know how drivers and loaders get down.

I used to get sets of rims from FedEx employees. Rims!

PS systems, entertainment systems, shoes...everything.

Someone had their day made as I was out working and my girl says the door bell never rang, but FedEx says they left them at the front door at lunchtime and their no where to be seen.. SMH
mean.gif
Don't understand how they can just leave a $500 package at the door without talking to someone or anything?!?
thats true....but from homies standpoint, they also shouldnt just leave packages out in the open if its an area where anyone can just walk up and take it after the driver leaves.

You must be extremely naive or not know how drivers and loaders get down.

I used to get sets of rims from FedEx employees. Rims!

PS systems, entertainment systems, shoes...everything.
Well I ain't about that life lol

They're not all like that either, but I see your point. 

Its more than I'm mad at Nike as they're the ones that allow FedEx or UPS for that matter to not require a signature and then when I call to get this handled they redirect me back to FedEx who says only the shipper can start an investigation/claim.. SMFH! Its like neither company wants to take responsbility for this and points the finger at the other, meanwhile I'm stuck in the middle without the shoes or my $ :smh:

Its more than I'm mad at Nike as they're the ones that allow FedEx or UPS for that matter to not require a signature and then when I call to get this handled they redirect me back to FedEx who says only the shipper can start an investigation/claim.. SMFH! Its like neither company wants to take responsbility for this and points the finger at the other, meanwhile I'm stuck in the middle without the shoes or my $ :smh:
did you pay retail?

did you pay retail?

Technically yes, but the gift cards I used were bought at a discount so I really ended up paying about $400 for the pack.. No matter what it is just extremely frustrating to deal with this situation while someone out there got my pack of shoes for free, been keeping an eye out to see if they try selling online as well as my buddies at local consignment shops are on the lookout.. :nerd:

Beautiful color block IMO, especially the XIII, not surprised most split pairs up on EBAY are the 14's.

I only see a handful of splits on the Bay!

Some were probably sold. I had 6 in my watch list a couple of days ago, I think 2-3 are still active. All XIV's but haven't found a XIII yet.

These have been growing on me steadily. I have a 20% Code burning a hole in my pocket 
tired.gif
They're slowly selling out. I was going to return my pair because it had one large glue stain sticking out like a sore thumb, but they don't have my sizes anymore. :/

Back
Top Bottom