AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
congrats to all who copped that didn't flip

Yeah seriously. I struck out on RSVP and was too lazy to do raffles. FCFS around my area I heard was crazy so I was lucky enough to get an order through JJ last night and FNL this morning. All slightly under retail + tax too. Just hate the waiting game. Can't complain though, all from the comfort of my bed. haha

thanks for starting a new one.

hopefully, everyone can find pairs in the next few days.

i need a restock on these.   First pair i struck out online since the black / varsity red 6's back in 2010.   I was like 50 for 50 up until today for some strange reason

congrats to all who copped that didn't flip

I copped one and may have another if my finish line order gose through I plan on hooking my cuz up for retail. Not tryin to get rich just tryin to get my money back good luck to all the people still looking

I am glad I was able to cop mine. I refuse to pay the ridiculous reseller prices. I had an opportunity to cop a pair online and removed them from my cart to give someone else a chance to cop them that didn't get them.

I posted a gif the other day.. and we were laughing about the look on denzels face  when he first seen these.. well they have a shirt for these, and on the shirt he has the look 
laugh.gif

paid $240 but at least i didn't have to deal with the bs
mean.gif
they gonna restock these 2-3 times.....cancelled orders gonna go up next week too...i used a 20 off rewards at my fnl for the pair i copped for my homeboy...paid 160.49 with tax...thats crazy 240? 

Wow.

Why can't folks follow the rules?

Seriously?!

:smh:

So far, I would take this as one of the top 5 releases of 2013 so far.

Back
Top Bottom