AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
For the people in SoCal, try calling your local WSS if they got a pair.
Also call up Attic or iKicks.

Dont even understand how people miss out. Zero connects here, entered zero raffles, just woke up at 04:40 and scored over a dozen pairs.  At the end of the day, if you struck out it's nobody else's fault.

some of us had surgery yesterday and couldn't go out. so the only opportunity was online, which was a bust. nice to see you got your dozen pairs though. I just want one sz 13 to wear when I get back on my feet..SMDH

to the people that bought theirs from eastbay, do you all see a pending charge on your credit card yet? Usually i see a pending charge instantly but I still see no pending charges even though i have received email confirmation.

thanks!

:smh: will people ever learn? come on clowns, stop trying to buy/sell in the thread. take that where it belongs.

I was fortunate that most people were out of town for spring break, because my local FNL only had one size 13.

My mall did a campout so I was happy. Easy to get, all I had to do was wait 4 hours. Overall the quality is pretty good. Very happy with the left shoe. Only one glue stain View media item 317228The right shoe had more problems with glue stains. Also my laces had glue on them when I took them out of the eyelets. They were hard to pull out. Anyone else have this problem??View media item 317231View media item 317232 View media item 317243

Last edited:
Another shoe closer to being done with this Jordan ish.  Most definitely isn't the same anymore.  Feel bad for anyone with a true appreciation for this beyond stunting who just recently got into Jordans.  Definitely chose the wrong era to start.  Bring on the Black Toe 1's.

Although I hate the nickname, it's only fitting to watch He Got Game for the 50th time before the weekend is over, lol.

why are people going crazy over these
eyes.gif
 they're nice but it's not something you get a heart attack from
laugh.gif

For some odd reason these feel more like a limited general release and not a general release. A lot of stores down my way only got 1 of each size up to a 12 and some 13's. Tie that in with FL at our tanger outlet did not get any, the whole city might have had 60 pairs total floating around.

Today was crazy. Normally, I swing by the mall at 5 and have a good spot in line. Walked up to this:

View media item 317244
But they had a lot of tickets between Foot Action, Foot Locker and Champs. There had to be 100+ in line.

I snagged one pair from the mall and lucked out on NDC (surprisingly).

This release was pretty crazy. Thirst was real, much worse than the Bred 13 but more supply. Hopefully, those who missed out are able to get a pair via restock.

NT Santa Monica got some unclaimed pairs. Look at their twitter for more info.

to the people that bought theirs from eastbay, do you all see a pending charge on your credit card yet? Usually i see a pending charge instantly but I still see no pending charges even though i have received email confirmation.

thanks!
Also, I am not sure how Eastbay is going to handle all these backorders.

You guys think its a fair trade He Got Game 13 for Bred 13? (Im giving the HGG)

Last edited:
Copped a pair off Nike.com this morning for my cuzzo, had a 2nd pair in my cart and got cleared for checkout on eastbay I think it was (forgot which site, I was up all night drinking lol then went to bed after the drop) but decided to pass. Props to all who copped....

Back
Top Bottom