AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
Wasn't fortunate enough to cop today. Really wanted these too. Hate the fact that online has become so difficult and in-store has become a circus. For an OG in the game, these are the worst of times because I'm too old to be camping and online is a crap shoot. Guess I'll have to cave eventually and pay a markup but trying to be patient for a restock or another kind of lucky come up. 8)

went on CL to see what the resellers in NYC are selling them for and i see this picture. 
mean.gif
Wow I'm speechless bro that's so many shoes 

My FootLocker had 80+ raffle tickets in the box, the guy told me more than half the people didn't know about the shoe until they saw the paper on the wall at the front 
mean.gif
. I'm glad I at least got one pair for myself online though.

So my breds are a sz 13 and fit great! Couldn't find a second size 13 so i copped a size 12 and these fit great!!! So I have to say these most certainly run big!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My FootLocker had 80+ raffle tickets in the box, the guy told me more than half the people didn't know about the shoe until they saw the paper on the wall at the front 
mean.gif
. I'm glad I at least got one pair for myself online though.
laugh.gif
 Nike releases so much stuff these days it's hard to keep track even if you're in the know.

Well damn
Are they a special size or in a special box or something? I don't see why people are bidding that high if you can just buy-it-now for less.

Edit: Haven't checked the prices since before the release, damn they went up. I wish I could have got another pair for myself, but can't be greedy now.

Last edited:
I went to go camp out at 245 am thinking I would be good, there were 20 people there and they said they got there at 12. Even upstate NY had the fever, but I copped a pair on NDC and I'm thrilled because I absolutely love this shoe 

Are they a special size or in a special box or something? I don't see why people are bidding that high if you can just buy-it-now for less.

Edit: Haven't checked the prices since before the release, damn they went up. I wish I could have got another pair for myself, but can't be greedy now.
Size 13 went for $325 BIN......some people are just on the tilt!!!

I went to go camp out at 245 am thinking I would be good, there were 20 people there and they said they got there at 12. Even upstate NY had the fever, but I copped a pair on NDC and I'm thrilled because I absolutely love this shoe 
So you didn't get a pair at the store? I would expect stores to get around 20 pairs.

Man the hype was crazy as f*** for these. I swear everywhere I went had a line of at least 50 people. I'm glad I was able to get a pair but from now on, I'm not sleeping on any release. I thought these would be a cakewalk but dudes made the situation very precarious. Luckily my guy held me down so I was able to cop.

Man the hype was crazy as f*** for these. I swear everywhere I went had a line of at least 50 people. I'm glad I was able to get a pair but from now on, I'm not sleeping on any release. I thought these would be a cakewalk but dudes made the situation very precarious. Luckily my guy held me down so I was able to cop.

QFT

Reposting my video so folks can see it, since the last thread got locked.

More on feet pics coming soon.

So you didn't get a pair at the store? I would expect stores to get around 20 pairs.
Nope I left because I know they only get like 15 pairs at that store it's a small chain up here. Even my local champs got like 15 pairs bro

i know, how that person was able to get that many instore pairs is beyond me. he probably had his entire family out buying pairs cause no way one person can buy that many instore pairs.
I'm honestly amazed by it. I'm not hating on him but I'm just flat out amazed at how he got that many pairs lol

So my breds are a sz 13 and fit great! Couldn't find a second size 13 so i copped a size 12 and these fit great!!! So I have to say these most certainly run big!!!

QFT!!!! I got screwed over by FNL employees for my size 13, so I got a 12 and it fits exactly like my Playoffs that are size 13. Still can't believe I was able to go a whole size down on these

Dont even understand how people miss out. Zero connects here, entered zero raffles, just woke up at 04:40 and scored over a dozen pairs.  At the end of the day, if you struck out it's nobody else's fault.

Dont even understand how people miss out. Zero connects here, entered zero raffles, just woke up at 04:40 and scored over a dozen pairs.  At the end of the day, if you struck out it's nobody else's fault.
Obviously if it were that easy for EVERYONE, we'd all have pairs 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom