AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Even if the guy in front of you bought 10 pairs of Retro 13s then sold you one for $250, it's still a good week! <a href="https://twitter.com/search/#MarchMadness">#MarchMadness</a></p>— Finish Line (@FinishLine) <a href="">March 21, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

WTF?

I posted that they were off the site yesterday morning .. so they have been off

Gone off of FTL too
.. i was saying i waited up all morning hoping there would be some today and there was none.
indifferent.gif

Whoever runs that twitter is the biggest troll, lol.  That's almost as reckless as the "you mad bro?" tweet.
I was getting tired of his stupid tweets during super bowl weekend. Pointless tweets and asking about the most irrelevant shoes wondering if people would rock them

With no canceled sizes put back up at all, gotta be a good chance of a large restock/re-release at some point.

all you dudes need to get your camp game goin!!!! E campin is no beuno. I got my pair of these first in line on RD......and.....I did pay a reseller price of $298 shipped.......BUT IT WAS ON DS PLAYOFFS. YA BOYYYYY (copped this morning)

i remember when I bought my OGs at the nike outlet in hillsboro way back for $99. those days are long gone now.

all you dudes need to get your camp game goin!!!! E campin is no beuno. I got my pair of these first in line on RD...... and..... I did pay a reseller price of $298 shipped....... BUT IT WAS ON DS PLAYOFFS. YA BOYYYYY (copped this morning)
I would do it for certain releases..but they deaded camping where i'm at. it's strictly raffles now

Back
Top Bottom