AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
Just cracked open my shipment from NDC. These boys a dope! No flaws on my pair. The white on it is def off compared to my girls. They fit TTS glad I was able to cop. These will be on feet ASAP!

FNL box came today unmarked, shoes are flawless, got my NDC pair coming by Friday, definitely glad I doubled up on these

Got my NDC order no flaws unlike the pairs I picked up on RD. Amazed on how big they run though. I literally took of my 9.5 playoff 13's I wore today and tried on the size 9 in these and they fit exactly the same.

Side note....That PALLADIUM advertisement has to be the most annoying part of NT (other than the constant complaining about quality and resellers.) :smh:

Just cracked open my shipment from NDC. These boys a dope! No flaws on my pair. The white on it is def off compared to my girls. They fit TTS glad I was able to cop. These will be on feet ASAP!
I knew it was something. I just mentioned it. My OG pair isn't even DS and the white seemed to be truer, that why i left them right their on the counter. It may not seem like a big deal but I don't buy shoes that don't age well. As much as I love the look of 4's this is the very reason I can't bring myself to buy a pair, other them the Sand colorway.

pre-owned pairs of bred 13s and white red 13s on ebay are hella creased so im guessing these will be the same

FNL pairs arrived today, and one came with a 2007 Jordan 8 Retro Card. My heart skipped a little, and I opened the paper slowly, but no more surprises just the 13's with a random card :smile:

where was that guy who crapped all over me for posting the sneakerhead link...

can't even help out on these forums with someone getting mad about something

All this "creasing/no creasing talk" got me thinking a lot of people don't even buy shoes to wear anymore.  Hell, they probably got em in glass cases right next to the beanie babies in there house.

All this "creasing/no creasing talk" got me thinking a lot of people don't even buy shoes to wear anymore.  Hell, they probably got em in glass cases right next to the beanie babies in there house.

Hahaha i copped sat and wore em out Sunday....

Got mine sat. Just got a call that I won a raffle for the bf his early bday gift :smile:

Edit- smh the raffle was for the crimson 3s so bamboozled I didn't take them. Going to enter the raffle next week for the xiii. Such a dope shoe run big though

Last edited:
FNL pairs arrived today, and one came with a 2007 Jordan 8 Retro Card. My heart skipped a little, and I opened the paper slowly, but no more surprises just the 13's with a random card
smile.gif
That's really weird.

FNL pairs arrived today, and one came with a 2007 Jordan 8 Retro Card. My heart skipped a little, and I opened the paper slowly, but no more surprises just the 13's with a random card :smile:

Haha thats funny. What if they would have shipped you the 8s from next month instead ...

NDC pair came in.

View media item 323947
clean shoe and flawless. i have to say tho, the sizing on these is ridiculous! these thing are HUGE! i rock force fields in pretty much all my non foam kicks and even with the force fields they are still .5 too big. the sizing inconsistencies are outta control now. there's no reason these and breds should so different sizing wise especially when they released so close together. :smh: keep in mind, i have extra wide, flat feet.

on another note, i def. won a pair of ds '04 breds on the bay this morning. they should be here on fri. can't wait! :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom