AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
and who ever keeps comparing the Restocks that retailers keep doing on the playoff 11's .. please keep in mind that Nike produced 500,000 pairs of that 1 sneaker .. wich is ALOT . Some shoes will never even get to see that many pairs made in there whole lifetime of being sold .

So dont get your hopes up . These were a GR release yes ,  but Nike did NOT make as many nor even any where near that as they did with the playoff's . Since they didnt want to make the same mistake they did with the concords.

no comparison there. FNL and all of them only restock what nike sends them when ever it is they send them .

So if your all gassed up saying to your self " ehh ill just wait for a restock " NO , when it happens ( or if it does ) ittl be totally random and they'll have limited pairs-per-size available .

i dont mean to sound like a prick but its the ones that wait on " restocks " that go on ebay 6 months after all foam mouthed and pay up triple the retail price and keep feeding the resellers . So try harder on release day next time folks ! .

This too.. I tried to find my boy a pair and he was like Ill wait for the restock. I'm not going to encourage him to buy from a reseller but that waiting for a restock idea is the wrong mindset to have.. Odds of a rerelease coming first are higher

Thanks for update

My card hasn't been charged... I was told by a Eastbay Rep that my order did go through and I'm guaranteed to receive my pair when they ship... My order went through at 07:01... The Rep also said that all the pairs show in the warehouse, so they should ship soon..

What's the limit of purchase per customer in store? I'm hearing people walking out with 8 pairs from footaction

was at the footlocker at the galleria mall in vegas around 3 this afternoon, and one of the employees told me that less than half of the raffle winners had shown up to cop their kicks.  said there was a good chance they'd have a good selection of sizes to choose from when they opened it up at 6 to fcfs.  hopefully someone here was able to grab a pair

This was one of three retros I planned on purchasing all year. Was ready to go at 7:50 AM and still managed to miss out :smh:

Crossing my fingers for a restock.

I haven't been able to score a NDC release since the I.E. XI Low in 2011. What's the big secret with all this bot talk? Or am I just unlucky?

Picked my pair up at footlocker at 7pm cuz someone didn't pick up the shoes by 6pm.  Luckily I caught that, really don't wanna pay ebay price.

I missed out on these. Waited in line for two hours and the lines were stupid long. Not at only at the store i went to but at every store in the mall. the ratchet cockroaches ate this release up. onto plan b, which is to get the Bred 11s on the restock and trade for these plus a little cash

I think the last time I copped some kicks on a back order, I never got em. My 2 year old would like his shoes, Eastbay. Thanks!

For some odd reason these feel more like a limited general release and not a general release. A lot of stores down my way only got 1 of each size up to a 12 and some 13's. Tie that in with FL at our tanger outlet did not get any, the whole city might have had 60 pairs total floating around.
You in Charleston SC Bro?

Smashed my mouse more than hundred times to get em into my cart for almost 2 hours and its all patience. Thanks FTL can't wait to rock 'em!!

People who ordered in EastBay / Footaction, did you guys have to call their Payment Verification department to get the orders approved? Last time my order got cancelled for the Joker 3 and I don't want this to happen on the 13 again...

RESELLERS will NOT make money on these
roll.gif
These are actually selling for 220-240 on my local fb selling page. Seen someone buy it for 280 too. Not sure if that's considered a crazy resell price but those seem to be the numbers in my area. then you got those extreme craigslist ads for 300-400 lol.

looks like alot of people that missed out on these got lucky with unclaimed raffle/rsvp pairs
happy.gif
a couple of my buddies that really want these and strucked out this morning got theirs from people who didn't claim
laugh.gif

These are actually selling for 220-240 on my local fb selling page. Seen someone buy it for 280 too. Not sure if that's considered a crazy resell price but those seem to be the numbers in my area. then you got those extreme craigslist ads for 300-400 lol.
demand on these are high right now but will eventually settle around the $200 price range

Ok read every post.. This one should get locked too. The sneakers on NT have become secondary to 1. Reseller hate 2. Bot talk 3. How one person is better than another at clicking and 4. How annoying "hypebeasts" are. Does anyone get tired of talking about the same exact thing over and over damn
I feel you, repped

Back
Top Bottom