AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
People who ordered in EastBay / Footaction, did you guys have to call their Payment Verification department to get the orders approved? Last time my order got cancelled for the Joker 3 and I don't want this to happen on the 13 again...

They didnt call you last time letting you know they needed verification? I had to do the same thing for the jokers but they called me saying they needed more information. They said its completely random.

These are actually selling for 220-240 on my local fb selling page. Seen someone buy it for 280 too. Not sure if that's considered a crazy resell price but those seem to be the numbers in my area. then you got those extreme craigslist ads for 300-400 lol.
demand on these are high right now but will eventually settle around the $200 price range

Yep typical

Ok read every post.. This one should get locked too. The sneakers on NT have become secondary to 1. Reseller hate 2. Bot talk 3. How one person is better than another at clicking and 4. How annoying "hypebeasts" are. Does anyone get tired of talking about the same exact thing over and over damn
If thats the case, shouldn't all these threads be locked? Theres is NOTHING else talk about, all the information is know months prior to release, and if you don't know what store gets what by now you deserve to strike out every single release

I got lucky, I had a ticket and went to pick up right before 10, and there were some people who hadnt picked their pairs up, I waited til after 10 and was able to get another pair in my size.

shot out to this neyo inspired pants cuffs wearin cat that was damn near gon climb a old lady back on the escalator like the shoes was finna fly away
Dont people look in the mirror before walkin out the house anymore? geeez 
sick.gif

So i read from the locked thread some first impression about the leather upper to be somewhat 'off white'. Those who got em is this true fam?

So i read from the locked thread some first impression about the leather upper to be somewhat 'off white'. Those who got em is this true fam?
True for my pair and all of the pairs in both of our malls.  I commented on it earlier this week.  The "white" leather upper is a total different shade than the bright white on the midsole.  Not a complaint from me today, just answering this question.  I love the shoe and got over it quickly.  I ended up getting the 3rd pair that I looked at this morning, and it still has plenty of little issues that some people here usually zoom in on and post about.  

At clutch time, I passed..... I was up right at 5:00 this morning, but for some reason, just didn't want to fight the battle, went back to sleep. I might regret tho, but there r always restock for every GR shoes nowadays, not really concern. Might be the access hype made me to not want the shoes, idk.... Congrats to everyone who copped tho!!!

People who ordered in EastBay / Footaction, did you guys have to call their Payment Verification department to get the orders approved? Last time my order got cancelled for the Joker 3 and I don't want this to happen on the 13 again...
I don't think anyone has gotten their order approved since their backordered. But no, I've never had to call to get an order approved at Eastbay.

Glad I finally got these. It was pretty painless other than my wife driving extra 15 mins near her work to sign up for the raffle. They did let me use the $25 off bday coupon which made me even happier. Quality is a notch above the squadron blues for sure.

View media item 317612

True for my pair and all of the pairs in both of our malls.  I commented on it earlier this week.  The "white" leather upper is a total different shade than the bright white on the midsole.  Not a complaint from me today, just answering this question.  I love the shoe and got over it quickly.  I ended up getting the 3rd pair that I looked at this morning, and it still has plenty of little issues that some people here usually zoom in on and post about.  
Thanks for the input sir. Still im super excited to get my hands on these!!! Cant help been watching some videos on youtube of reviews and on feet of this release LoLz

Thanks for the input sir. Still im super excited to get my hands on these!!! Cant help been watching some videos on youtube of reviews and on feet of this release LoLz

You will not be let down. Trust

NDC said estimated date of arrival was 3/22 are they accurate with that

sorry haven't successfully ordered off of NDC in 8 months

Ya you'll definitely be glad you got them. I've also seen pairs from a friend that were shipped to him outside of any of these stores and they all had matching bright white on all the white parts of the shoe, so I really don't think it is all of them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom