AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
for those talking about 3m the point of it on this shoe (not HGG but all the ones with mesh breds/flints) is because of the whiskers of a panthers do the same effect in the light... or am I the only one who put 2 and 2 together. So taking out that feature to a shoe based on a panther with the only real feature to give it pop I would be made excluding it too. 

Last edited:
Let a 11.5 go on Ebay for 214 + 20 shipping. Had ordered an 11.5 on ndc then realized that was the wrong size. Got back in and got my size 11. I know I let em go for too little (first time selling on EBay), but I take it as a lesson learned. Now I need to get rid of these 01 bred 11's and these 88 retro's. How do I get my old screen name back

Let a 11.5 go on Ebay for 214 + 20 shipping. Had ordered an 11.5 on ndc then realized that was the wrong size. Got back in and got my size 11. I know I let em go for too little (first time selling on EBay), but I take it as a lesson learned. Now I need to get rid of these 01 bred 11's and these 88 retro's. How do I get my old screen name back

Damn i needed that 11.5

Was definitely counting on this being an easy cop, but hype seemed like it went crazy like two days before. Got a size 12 when I usually wear a 13 and its not too tight. Anyone hearing about any restock? W/ that huge bred 11 restock last weekend I'm wondering if that was a fluke or if they may continue restocks of that magnitude for the big GR's

Was definitely counting on this being an easy cop, but hype seemed like it went crazy like two days before. Got a size 12 when I usually wear a 13 and its not too tight. Anyone hearing about any restock? W/ that huge bred 11 restock last weekend I'm wondering if that was a fluke or if they may continue restocks of that magnitude for the big GR's
This shoe is such a classic. It turned aloooot of people on to jordans as kids and what not. I knew from the get that these were going to be a hit/ instant sell out. No doubt.

View media item 333058

Finally got my pair today from Eastbay. I looked at the hologram and was wtf is this?!? Realized it was there protecting the hologram and I could peel it off LOL

imaSq3oMHTR2n.gif

Must be your first pair of XIII's lol. They always have the plastic on the hologram.

Congrats on your first pair though. The WHT/BLK XIII's are dope.

Last edited:
My FNL pair came in yesterday, the box it was shipped in by UPS was fine but the actual box itself looked like a FNL employee karate chopped it. Idc about the box like that, I copped one pair to rock the **** out of but damn I can't even stack this box with the rest lol ill spare y'all more pics of the shoe itself but opening the pkg and seeing the box gave me a good laugh. Nothing a bit of clear tape packaging wont fix.

View media item 333922View media item 333923

Last edited:
My FNL pair came in yesterday, the box it was shipped in by UPS was fine but the actual box itself looked like a FNL employee karate chopped it. Idc about the box like that, I copped one pair to rock the **** out of but damn I can't even stack this box lol ill spare y'all more pics of the shoe itself but opening the pkg and seeing the box gave me a good laugh. View media item 333922View media item 333923
That was probably on the top of their shipment..So when they used a razor to open it up, they sliced right through the top box...Just a thought

If anyone is looking for a size 11 keep your eye on EASTBAY went on there randomly this afternoon and got a pair for my brother. Doubt there might be any left but hey maybe this might help somebody. Good luck to anyone who is still looking for a pair.
How long did it take for you to add to cart? I tried the instant it went up and it didn't work and tried for 5 minutes and gave up.....

How long did it take for you to add to cart? I tried the instant it went up and it didn't work and tried for 5 minutes and gave up.....
Just a little bit salty on that 11 being out of stock...which is still just sitting there on the site teasing all of us!!!

You took my 11.5 :smh:

Just kidding you win some and lose some at least i'm not getting banged in the head on resell :D

Last edited:
lol @ some heads trying to sell these for $300plus on here. The thirst is just unreal.

My pair came in Monday from Eastbay. SMH with that long of a wait **** should have been free shipping. Anyways my pair was on point and I'm glad I went tts 11.5 instead of a 12 for my wide feet like I did on the black/red 13s.

Back
Top Bottom