AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
How long did it take for you to add to cart? I tried the instant it went up and it didn't work and tried for 5 minutes and gave up.....
it was actually about 35 min of refreshing it... completely shocked when it was in my cart checkout was pretty smooth too. I guess so many people were hawking it that it kept spazzing out.

How long did it take for you to add to cart? I tried the instant it went up and it didn't work and tried for 5 minutes and gave up.....
it was actually about 35 min of refreshing it... completely shocked when it was in my cart checkout was pretty smooth too. I guess so many people were hawking it that it kept spazzing out.
Yeah glad to hear a NT member got them, I didn't have time to sit there and refresh.....

Man still no cancelled orders or anything at finishline there has to be somthing goin on i really hope for a restock ahha

I received my GS pair from SNS yesterday. They tripled packaged it...lol!! Box and shoes were in VERY good condition! SNS has never disappointed me in the product I receive and I have yet to be hit with customs when ordering from them!  
happy.gif

Yeah glad to hear a NT member got them, I didn't have time to sit there and refresh.....
Thanks bro usually I dont either because of work but they had me behind a computer all day and nothing was going on so why not try while getting paid lol

Anyone think these were a bit snug? Got 9.5 in playoffs and flints but for some reason these feel real snug. Anyone have the same problem?

LoL im pertaining to xviii's pic. Poster didnt point out the reason if he/she should return them. If my pair came in like that i'll keep em
I think so, but that will be noticed by a total of 1 person. You. Return if you want; it just means you won't have a pair. Unless you cop another one and sell this. 
yeah, my bad for not stating the "defect" or missing stitches lol still a defect/flaw to me. contacted nike, didnt want to go through the whole shipping back and waiting so i just decided to keep. 

Last edited:
yup. sad thing is, they send so many stupid tweets out that i miss out on the ones with real info
mean.gif
Yeah thats what I hate about FNL they tweet about everything! And I only use those text tweet thingy when its night before RD before I got to bed so the alert wakes me up. But I'll never use that for them on a regular day because they tweet so much BS

My twitter is strictly for shoe retailers though otherwise that social media crap is bogus IMO
Yeah thats y i like nikestore only important tweets aha
Yeah def agree with nikestore i got them on text tweets to catch their random restocks, thats how i caught the kobe bhm restock randomly at like 530 pm

Yeah thats what I hate about FNL they tweet about everything! And I only use those text tweet thingy when its night before RD before I got to bed so the alert wakes me up. But I'll never use that for them on a regular day because they tweet so much BS

My twitter is strictly for shoe retailers though otherwise that social media crap is bogus IMO

Yeah def agree with nikestore i got them on text tweets to catch their random restocks, thats how i caught the kobe bhm restock randomly at like 530 pm
Yea have FNL, and FTL on tweet text and man im thinkin about dropping them my phone blowing up every 10mins or so

Yea have FNL, and FTL on tweet text and man im thinkin about dropping them my phone blowing up every 10mins or so
it's a gift and a curse. you lose if you do, you lose if you dont. a restock is bound to happen soon.

Back
Top Bottom