Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

This new app trash is booty. . Waitlist, 4/4 head start, x3 status.

Yea, had a feeling I’d be in this boat too. First release I’ve not been guaranteed at Champs for something I went for, I liked the Platinum status setup personally.

but now here we are...hoping to get lucky smh

Hit at Hibbetts. But 2 Ls at Champs and Footaction with 4 headstarts on each and x3 status. Still waiting on footlocker, but apparently this release wont be as easy as everyone is assuming.

Wow! Got one at FTA, first time I’ve been able to reserve in store since flx.

I just one through Footaction too!

Seinfeld.gif

I had a raffle at dtlr villa too but I don’t think there’s a way to check, i guess they’ll email winners?

can’t believe these are so hard

Hibbetts - 1/3.
Champs - 0/2.
Footaction -0/1.
Footlocker - 0/2.
Finishline 0/1.

And I'm Tier 3. Didn't boost.

Easy my ashsole.

L on Foot Locker 4/4 head starts. FLX sucks so much. Just spent 1,500 points for a L. This is why I hated the change. Old system, you if you lose, you lose, but at least it doesn’t cost you anything.

yup same here, just took a straight L on Foot Locker, that was a waste of bonus points...

this shoe thing is ridiculous

L's at Ftl as well as hibbetts and Champs. Hit on my pair on FNL. Still have the dtlr raffle to try for my wife. But tomorrow I'm only going to hibbetts online or fnl. Snkrs is terrible now and I can never even cart anywhere else.

Straight L on FTL, WL on Champ, W on FTA. Just glad to have A pair locked in.. but idk about sizing. I used to be size 10 all day, but as I get older and put on some weight, I have to go to 10.5 on a lot of recent Js.

I guess the new J hype train is still rollin strong, hopefully everyone after a pair can lock one in.

Back
Top Bottom