Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

rclark22 rclark22 . Give me some good news. You hit fam?!?!
Man I’m collecting the L’s none stop! 🤣😂
But I’m still not worried!
73C6E8EC-E1FD-43CF-B39E-0C9B6CE16549.png 84BFA5A4-6852-41FC-AE7A-3625552A0BE3.png 244FAEDD-8102-47ED-B396-52578A83C08F.png AE1F679F-7240-480C-BB82-0332961F747F.png

Used points to upgrade and didn’t win?! The previous system I never missed on anything. I wonder if it’s the 11.5 I selected instead of my usual 12..... annoying as ****

New app reserve is trash.

L on FTL!!!?
Waitlist on Champs?!
Measly W on FTA at the furthest distance store among the ones I selected :smh:.

This would never would happen on the old app. I hope it’s because of fewer shipments or something, otherwise what a joke.

$750 worth of points to get a $20 gc.. when they used to give coupons at much less: $10 For $100, $15 for $150, $20 for $200 spent.

They gave the double shaft.. loss of discounts & rare app wins even though you use money spent towards “head starts” now.

Im in a college town where everyone left months ago, this place is more dead than summer time, and I just struck out on every single raffle. I am shocked. I thought this would be easy with no people and a mass produced shoe.

People were saying new system would help fight resellers...it doesn’t. IMO was a setup to get off the coupon system.
It helps resellers IMO. More points to boost raffles = better shot. Before, a person with as low as $300 spend had 10 minutes, same as someone with $3,000 spend.

So how long does it take before the waitlist turns into a full W or L, is there any timeframe/outline for this?
I’m trying to hold onto the small hope that’s still here...

I'm still mad as hell Nike *** *** cancelled my shock drop pair now I'm hopeful at best I can score a pair tomorrow I absolutely refuse to pay resell so if I don't hit tomorrow I hope thse get the same treatment as the fire reds and the DMP's on that restock side.

0/4 across 4 accounts. I used to hit 4/4 before FLX.

Onto online release tomorrow then. Ugh.

Wow. Ive been WL on all 3 apps for my size 11. Won a GS for wifey at Champs.

Was hoping u got that extra 11, not looking forward to NDC.

Email been dry all day. Not looking good for me at all. Really just want a personal pair

No stores open by me, except SP and we all know how that ish go. Online or bust

Back
Top Bottom