Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

CC904A1A-2A97-4284-94EA-90E3E3164721.png

I've said like 4 times in here already....but quadruple up. With these and the Purple 1s, April will be ugly on the wallet.

For anyone that didn't notice, NDC had an error at some point last week and the page they had for the Tiffany 13s had a description for the Flints. Talking about color and a return to OG form. They're coming....we just gotta relax. I'm as impatient as all of you, but Flints are worth the wait.

Y'all think these gonna hit discount?🤣 jk...
Need pics already! Im ready to finally add these to the collection. Gonna get a lot of run spring/summer thinking bout the 2ble up

Y'all think these gonna hit discount?🤣 jk...
Need pics already! Im ready to finally add these to the collection. Gonna get a lot of run spring/summer thinking bout the 2ble up
Never know.. look at he Seattle 10s LOL, i thought for sure they were going to fly because of the "demand"

Never know.. look at he Seattle 10s LOL, i thought for sure they were going to fly because of the "demand"
But that "demand" was from the minority of the vocal online community. Average consumer doesn't care and doesn't know the history of certain colorways/models.

And even that vocal online minority still waits for the disco party on some releases.

Seattle 10s were for a small minority, a lot of whom frequent these message boards, etc. They don't hold a candle to these in terms of popularity honestly with anyone else interested in Jordans. 10s aren't as popular as 13s anyway.

Seattle 10s were for a small minority, a lot of whom frequent these message boards, etc. They don't hold a candle to these in terms of popularity honestly with anyone else interested in Jordans. 10s aren't as popular as 13s anyway.
True.. 10s are boring & at that $190 price point it was a hard sell for me.. guess i didnt realize how small the NT community actually is, even with the ghost viewers (like myself for quite some time)

Back
Top Bottom