Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Caught a restock on Hibb's got confirmation and everything already...

Just waiting on Champs... but Footsites typically take a few hours to get that confirmation.

Well i guess i'm giving up. Had my sizes in the card when I clicked purchase FTL showed OOS, but FTA gve me a confirm number, but the app froze and crashed. Both charged my card, but I don't see it in my purchase history and no email confirmation. Guess I'm outta luck. Hopefully won't be a pain to get a refund.

congrats on all that were able to purchase

champs charged my paypal even though I didn't get a order confirm hmm

am I out of luck?

(my cart disappeared after placing the order)

Got an order submitted on Footaction. Will see if they ship! Hope y’all were able to eat, NT fam!

For those with success at Footlocker, when you look at your orders on your account do they appear? I've got a Paypal email about Footlockers authorization but no order information on Footlocker.com.

Well i guess i'm giving up. Had my sizes in the card when I clicked purchase FTL showed OOS, but FTA gve me a confirm number, but the app froze and crashed. Both charged my card, but I don't see it in my purchase history and no email confirmation. Guess I'm outta luck. Hopefully won't be a pain to get a refund.

If you got a confirm # you should be OK. System is flooded rn, and things aren't working as they're supposed to (it barely ever does on RD).

FTL refund will take a few weeks. You'll eventually get the money back.

Give FTA a while... sometimes it takes a few hours.

Fellas, don't give up. There's a lot of pairs still out there. Learn from my mistakes with the Royal Toe 1's release :lol:

If you got a confirm # you should be OK. System is flooded rn, and things aren't working as they're supposed to (it barely ever does on RD).

FTL refund will take a few weeks. You'll eventually get the money back.
Give FTA a while... sometimes it takes a few hours.

Thanks I'll wait. Don't think I can do anymore. Don't want to try again and my card getting flagged for suspicious activities

If you get passed the splash page on FNL, you got the magic touch. I got to the actual shoe page on every foot site after only a few min except for FNL.

Wonder how the fire red 4 release will go?

Probably just the same. Hopefully things normalize by then and stores will be open again. I'm sitting that one out. Still have my Mars pair and they're in excellent condition.

Speaking of which, WEAR YOUR SHOES and clean them from time to time. My Chrome 8's from 04 are still great because I wore em. Hell, I balled in my Raptor 7's from 02', which I cleaned after every wear, and they look a few months old.

Back
Top Bottom