Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

3...****in..hours...

I said I'd cut the grass at 11am, it's now 1pm.

I'm done.

idk why footnotes don’t just do a drop like
SNKRS does.. Makes no sense why they basically have their site affected like that for big drops. I’m sure they miss out on some customers who simply want to buy other stuff on the website but can’t checkout because of the technical issues related to the major release that day...

Oh well, I’m sure there is some logical/economical reason they don’t do it this way-I’m 100% sure they’ve all at least looked into this.

So not trying to be that guy but haven’t purchased through an app on release day in years. If my charge is pending but no shipping info yet, is that good? Or 50-50 I still might not get them? This ish is annoying

So freaking frustrated, only came close on YCMC , but nothing anywhere even close. I hope all of you resellers rot in hell. Such a joke that General Releases have come to this. Will not pay resell for a freaking General Release. And everybody that does is just contributing to the problem. It is time to get out of this game.
Same here. Retail or bust for me. It shouldn’t be like this to order a pair of sneakers.

8A65621F-8204-4626-8A53-7914677FF677.jpeg
just beautiful.

Yeah this happened to me, except my payment went through.

I got a payment confirm from Paypal but no email from Champs. Not looking too good.
You should be good, it has happened to me before, my order confirmation email didn’t come in until the afternoon

JD SPORTS STILL HAS SIZES... JUST CARTED ANOTHER 12.

edit: Just saw previous posts... proceed with caution. :emoji_confused:

Back
Top Bottom