Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

If ‘06 is an old head now what’s that make a class of ‘97. 😂

I remember picking up the og back when they released on Valentines Day ‘98. No line and was able to pick through to find the best pair. Fast forward 22 years and I managed to win a pair at the same store. It’s funny because I lost everywhere else besides this one store. Way more people were there today than 22 years ago though and no option to swap shoes. Hoping SNRKs restocks so I can double up.

you ancient brah. knees buckling while walking and random back aches 😂

Placed my order on SNKRS app within 30 seconds this morning . Went to pending but never got any notification If I got them or not. I should of known by now at least? Any hope or is this another L?

All FNL stock was either destroyed by bots or all stock went to JDizzle....

Very strange... goodbye to one of my go-to's.

Placed my order on SNKRS app within 30 seconds this morning . Went to pending but never got any notification If I got them or not. I should of known by now at least? Any hope or is this another L?
If you have no pending charges on your payment method by now, it’s most likely an L.

Went to pickup FTA reserve pair and the guy couldn’t find my name on the list, so he tells me to hang on. Then 3 other ppl show up, also not on list. So he makes a call and I guess they give him the ok as long as it’s on our phone. Prob another 10 ppl show up, so he starts checking them in. Finally they cash me out.. I was ready to make a scene if there was a problem. First time hittin since FLX, and again, this new system is TRASH! Anyways, they are hard..

F648D6BA-3C30-4818-817F-6E4B490B02BB.jpeg

kinda weird, the right toebox feels really soft compared to left. And they’re visibly different texture, both pretty pliable, but right is really plush.
F72B15FB-0D69-4001-A366-0EDE2C89346C.jpeg

it's an L dawg.

I'm happy to have hit on SNKRS, but when it comes to releases like this, just like the UNC3s, I get super nervous only hitting on one pair...

Woke up on a mission to get 3 pair
12.5/12 for me, 11.5/11 for my 15yr old, and a 7Y for baby boy
Was only able to grab my baby boys 7Y

I can't remember which shoes it was for, but the last time I went through a release like this a couple years ago, I didn't end up with a pair so I bought a few shares in Nike instead. Got a pretty good return on them so far. Better than if I had bought the shoes that I can't even remember or kept the money in my account.

@ozboi thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9
How’d y’all make out today?

206to813 206to813

I got SNKRS and DTLR within the first 5 mins. This is the first time in YEARS, even the Royal Toes, that I couldn't cart on the Foot sites.

I already had the Shock Drop pair, and my brother and I picked up his FNL pair. I got the 4 I was wanting, but I haven't been this frustrated with a release in years.

I had like 6 pairs of Royal Toes and only got 2 of these online. I was gonna give extra pairs away to local NTers....but wow.

Still can't believe I took such a fat L this morning. Hit order about 15 seconds after it dropped and was pending for 5 minutes before my L was taken.

Thought this was supposed to be a relatively easy drop too smh.

Congrats to all that hit.

Does Shoe Palace typically send out email notifications? PayPal is showing the purchase details but never received any email from them. Slowly losing hoping that I actually got a pair.
Got my order confirmation 1 min after PayPal e-mail.

Does Shoe Palace typically send out email notifications? PayPal is showing the purchase details but never received any email from them. Slowly losing hoping that I actually got a pair.

If it says processing in order history I wouldn't worry. Enjoy your weekend if nothing by Monday then worry lol.

206to813 206to813

I got SNKRS and DTLR within the first 5 mins. This is the first time in YEARS, even the Royal Toes, that I couldn't cart on the Foot sites.

I already had the Shock Drop pair, and my brother and I picked up his FNL pair. I got the 4 I was wanting, but I haven't been this frustrated with a release in years.

I had like 6 pairs of Royal Toes and only got 2 of these online. I was gonna give extra pairs away to local NTers....but wow.
U got the 4 though :pimp:
6 royal toes for team manual was pretty fortunate

I was going for a double up but I ended up with 1, I’m ok with it, at least I didn’t get a bagel

Back
Top Bottom