Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Nope ..carted like 10 times but kept getting errors ...got 5 ghost charges from JD ...what awful release for me.

Restocks it is.

I'm gonna try my man.....I don't think the majority of stores got their shipments in. I'm gonna keep trying over the week :emoji_punch:

Here goes nothing

if anyone has any tips about a restock or where I could get a size 10 I would greatly appreciate it. Didn’t think this drop would be hard at all.

The effects of the documentary and people who might be making more on unemployment right now than they would normally LOL plus the ****ty trickle out hype building releases of these apps

I'm no quality expert but this is my first Flint 13 and these are amazing in hand. I realize the OGs may have been crafted differently and may be better. But these are DOPE.

I hope all of you were successful.

FTA pair. Stores that did reserve are being ruthless. No FCFS on unclaimed pairs. Sending them all back after Sunday to be sold online they said.
4547E905-71B8-4C7F-9D6D-B67E771380E0.jpeg

On a little trip to AZ. Woke up late, hungover, and just completely forgot about the release.

Remembered there’s a mall about a 20 min walk away. Went to shoe palace and posted up in a line about 20 deep and came out victorious with a size 13 🔥🔥🔥

congrats to everyone that ate and I hope they restock for those that didn’t eat yet
What mall Is open in AZ?

Was button mashing trying to check out around one. 3 times *thought* it worked by going PayPal checkout route and no dice. Then got this email earlier about 1.

Highly skeptical but throw some vibes my way this charge goes through,champ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200530-152544.png
    Screenshot_20200530-152544.png
    348.9 KB · Views: 85
Back
Top Bottom