Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Can't believe I caught an L in these today. I've been eyeing this release from the jump.

What's the general consensus? Stockx price dips in a week after everyone gets their orders in?

I have no help here, and live in a smaller city/smaller sneaker market, and struck out on all local draws.
I had one 10.5 in at SNKRS, one with NDC, did not win either, and did not get any other site to work. Every site was locked up, timing out. Shoepalace ended up blocking me, as they thought I was a bot, from hitting refresh, so had to try that from my phone with 4G and played the 2-minute cart game for close to an hour before I started getting the unavailable message.

Can't believe I caught an L in these today. I've been eyeing this release from the jump.

What's the general consensus? Stockx price dips in a week after everyone gets their orders in?

I'm hoping these to drop closer to $250, but I may be wrong. Hoping for some restocks yet too, as we have seen with other recent drops.

the Galleria FTL didn’t get any? They were an option on FLX reservation. I know the FTA did because I hit on my sz there but released it because willowbrook was closer and hit there.
Nah I talked to a couple folks who worked there and they said they never got pairs. I started to hit Willowbrook today but I’m from the south side and ain’t feel like making that journey way out there just to be told we don’t have pairs available

What a day . Damn! My pair from the shock drop came in with somewhat of a flaw.
From what I’ve heard seems like they purposely send flawed pairs in the shock drops. So that doesn’t surprise me at all

Anyway I’m lucky that I hit on Hibbett and ycmc for a pair for my oldest son. I did not think this would be this crazy. Seems pretty clear there will be pairs at physical stores seeing all the Ls online. Either that or restocks galore.

I have no help here, and live in a smaller city/smaller sneaker market, and struck out on all local draws.
I had one 10.5 in at SNKRS, one with NDC, did not win either, and did not get any other site to work. Every site was locked up, timing out. Shoepalace ended up blocking me, as they thought I was a bot, from hitting refresh, so had to try that from my phone with 4G and played the 2-minute cart game for close to an hour before I started getting the unavailable message.
Hit Me Up When You’re Needing Assistance Homie. Will Be Glad To Help When And Where I Can :nthat:

Jordan hype will be here until at least end of summer
I think end of July the $600 weekly unemployment ends
Crazy but some folks are making more on unemployment and more than some essential workers
We Fired A Salesman At Work And He Admittedly Is Making More Than He Was On The Clock....

Laziest Dude Ever Too :smh:

I’ll Be Damned The Day Unemployment Pays Me More Than I Make Showing Up To Do The Job Everyday!

Last edited:
texas. The state opened back up for business periodically since the beginning of May. The mall was open but not all stores are open. Stores only let a handful of ppl in at a time.

Do you have to make an appointment or can you just go into the shop not counting the usual sneaker lines ?

Back
Top Bottom