Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

So I loosened the factory lace job, put my feet in them, then took them off and sat them on this table. And as I look at these I ask myself “So what’s the problem again?” Like where’s the horrible overly apparent “banana toe” and all the bad **** all the complainers/haters insist on attaching to this shoe. To me these look exactly how they should look. If you seriously got a problem with this release I honestly don’t understand why. These are money and I kinda feel bad for anyone who loves the Flint 13s but missed out or (for some trivial reason) passed on them. Best version since the OG.
B6934351-576F-452A-9E6F-9F35BE0445A9.jpeg

Last edited:
Jersey snipes did raffle an then u curbside pickup I hit raffle at 3 different locations near me an then they let me do over the phone order for unclaimed pair.. ppl had till 5pm to pickup if they won raffle
Willowbrook told me they didn’t have men Szs and City Gear on 45N was backdooring

Placed my order @ 8:42 AM PST and never saw the order confirmation screen. Received order conf. email at 9:11 PM PST.

Got another email from champs saying the order is taking longer to process and they’re still looking for my item.

Not out of the woodwork yet :frown:

Last edited:
Oof my card was charged and I made it thru the order process but still no email confirmation from FTL near 14 hrs later. Anyone else in the same boat?

Swear this release reminds me of 2010. They were just as much a hassle to get then as they are now. I still remember that day vividly. They released for Black Friday and people were scrambling hard to get pairs that day. Crazy how 10 years flew by that fast.

Jordan hype will be here until at least end of summer
I think end of July the $600 weekly unemployment ends
Crazy but some folks are making more on unemployment and more than some essential workers

I wonder how the hare 6's and top 3's will do

I think the hare's are ok for what they are, but I have 7's deadstock still.

Swear this release reminds me of 2010. They were just as much a hassle to get then as they are now. I still remember that day vividly. They released for Black Friday and people were scrambling hard to get pairs that day. Crazy how 10 years flew by that fast.

FC841B9E-A317-4928-84A4-E01BF24AD6F7.gif

Time is a flat circle

IF my pair ships from FA I am hoping they look as good as yours.

Back
Top Bottom