Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I did standard on my media day Lebron 7s from snkrs and got them on the following Wednesday

I did standard for the Royal Toe 1s and it took 17 days. It was upgraded to expedited when they did eventually ship but it still took that long until they actually arrived.

My order on hibbets says out for delivery now. Will be here on the 3rd. Did I catch a win finally? I can't believe it my luck is changing :pimp: by the way if you ordered from hibbets check your order history on the site I never got a shipping email.

So I have an order confirmation from my phantom Champs order, that makes me feel a lot better for now.

Ready to see a shipping confirmation email to feel good about this order, but my day feels a lot more relaxed already haha

hopefully everyone that had an order go through with no confirmation or evidence is waking up to the same confirmation emails(and please remember to not post your order numbers lol)

Was able to add to cart, gave me 5 min to check out, but because the site was jammed and kept lagging, I *** missed out and by the time I clicked place order my time ran out and I missed it by 5 gotdamn seconds smdh
20200530_081112.jpg

Lmao

DSG really held carts a whole day I was able to check out like 8am this morning.

well that goes to show never give up. Sometimes you have to wait a whole 24 hours.

online releases getting crazy

SNKRS kept making me login and kept making me request codes to access my account
Did it even after I was in line for my size

Lmao

DSG really held carts a whole day I was able to check out like 8am this morning.

well that goes to show never give up. Sometimes you have to wait a whole 24 hours.

online releases getting crazy
Ummmm, wow, thank you, DSG site just froze up yesterday, went back on just now, and they are sitting in my cart. People, go and check if you were trying on DSG and got booted yesterday.

How was anyone able to checkout on footsites? Lately the site keeps refreshing causing me to get access denied.

I kept trying to add to cart for over 30 minutes after FTL finally let me in.

I didn't see people up here saying they sold out and I didn't see a lot of success stories, so I figured it was the site and not stock. Especially since I got the stock message when it first let me in.

After about an hour I was about to give up, but then I finally saw someone say it worked, so I tried for another five minutes and finally got through.

Back
Top Bottom