Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Damn, been hitting that button like a maniac, FSR showed up, my 10.5 keeps showing up, but can't cart. Already denied access on 2 browsers. Only have the app now. How is anybody carting?

Was banned from FTL on my phone. Now doing it through desktop. I might just throw in the towel now.

I’ve tried for three days now to get a pair. Hopefully when pairs are in hand, prices continue to drop until we’re about $30 over retail. I can stomach that.

I'm back just had to clear the cache. but on the real this ATC solution cant be the only way.

So how do these ATC bots net get banned, as the would arguably go faster compared to US with out fingers...

Has anyone who copped a day later in cart on Dicks gotten shipping from them yet? I’m expecting that canceLLation Email :/

Has anyone who copped a day later in cart on Dicks gotten shipping from them yet? I’m expecting that canceLLation Email :/
my boy called cuz he messed up billing address

schmoozed the guy on the phone and dude gave him 10% off and said he should get em no problem.

dicks will restock so those who got in with the cart trick should be good. this wasnt a restock, just their glitch in system.

So, grabbed a pair from FTA Saturday but have only revived a “Were Preparing Your Order” email and funds still being held. Should I be good or start looking elsewhere? This app release is BS

Back
Top Bottom