Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

1591027954861.gif
Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio

Just got shipping confirmation from FTL button smash pair. Thanks for posting that in here cause I missed the tweet-Appreciate u my dude. now fingers crossed for Dicks Sporting Goods pair that was in cart a day later.

Nope, they’ll get insurance checks though so I can’t worry about it.

Are you typing paragraphs about brutality, racism, and unjust murders as well or just about merchandise?
It’s highly unlikely that places like Flight Club, RIF, Round Two, and other consignment/resale stores will get insurance checks for the full value of their inventory.

Looting really hurts the cause and the message. It would maybe make sense if these were protests against the President/Federal Government’s mishandling of the pandemic causing prolonged contraction of the economy, but it’s not.

Really? So you're saying looting is justified as a response to the senseless killings.

And you obviously missed the part where I wrote the cops are just as much a scumbag as those who destroy the property of business owners.

That's why it's a mfk'n cycle brotha. Both sides play a role - bad cop, bad leaders, and stupid idiot looters who respond with stupidity instead of smarts - and is the sole reason why this **** ain't changed since '92 and even prior to that. Get a gotdamn clue.

Won't waste anymore of my time wit you on this thread. DM if you want to get into a more civil and intellectual discussion.

Getting back to the Flints....
Do looters pass laws?

That is my point, There is no Difference and its been happening forever. My point is babies and kids being murdered has never created enough anger to protest and rioting , but pieces of **** like that ***** *** cop kills a guy and everybody loses their ****. My point is why are we so focused on one singular issue? Are their racist white cops, absolutely. Should they be all be castrated and put in jail YES!!!! But there are murders in every city every night. Black People killing Black people, White People killing White people, Black People killing White people, White People killing Black people, its all murder no matter how you look at it. Riot and Protest the 500 murders JUST IN CHICAGO last year and almost 200 already this year. Where is the Outrage for those people. Why are their lives not worth rioting and protesting for. The moral standards are so low now in this country and everybody is to blame. No matter how you are raised the basic principle of knowing right from wrong is pretty simple. Do you know how 95% of these issues could be solved, stop doing illegal things in the first place. And again I mean everybody not a certain race, because this is a moral issue not a race issue. China, Russia, Iran, North Korea etc are laughing because they see that this country is imploding from within and they don't have to waste a single weapon to make it happen. Just be kind to one another and stop letting the media (both sides) cloud your mind. Think for yourself and treat people the way you want to be treated.
have you ever heard of ceasefire, the interrupters, the guardian angels? Those people who commit murders are held accountable. While state killings are swept under the rug. This is a systematic issue that has been happening for decades. Blacks more likely to be arrested, charged, and sentenced to harsher penalties than white people for similar crimes. They’re also more likely to be wrongfully convicted and sentenced to death. More likely to be given tickets and more likely to be harassed by police. This issue is systematic. You need to read more. Read this book Amazon product ASIN 1595586431

Last edited:
That is my point, There is no Difference and its been happening forever. My point is babies and kids being murdered has never created enough anger to protest and rioting , but pieces of **** like that ***** *** cop kills a guy and everybody loses their ****. My point is why are we so focused on one singular issue? Are their racist white cops, absolutely. Should they be all be castrated and put in jail YES!!!! But there are murders in every city every night. Black People killing Black people, White People killing White people, Black People killing White people, White People killing Black people, its all murder no matter how you look at it. Riot and Protest the 500 murders JUST IN CHICAGO last year and almost 200 already this year. Where is the Outrage for those people. Why are their lives not worth rioting and protesting for. The moral standards are so low now in this country and everybody is to blame. No matter how you are raised the basic principle of knowing right from wrong is pretty simple. Do you know how 95% of these issues could be solved, stop doing illegal things in the first place. And again I mean everybody not a certain race, because this is a moral issue not a race issue. China, Russia, Iran, North Korea etc are laughing because they see that this country is imploding from within and they don't have to waste a single weapon to make it happen. Just be kind to one another and stop letting the media (both sides) cloud your mind. Think for yourself and treat people the way you want to be treated.

Your totally missing the point. Yes the things you posted are wrong but the protest is happening for a much larger reason. Police aren’t regular people, their job is to serve and protect everyone not serve and protect white people and Harass and kill black people. They are protesting years and years of the system treating black people as less then human.

sorry but after the first night

they shoulda paid a security team. or i woulda sat there with my AR15 myself and guarded my shoe store.

Methodical Management Methodical Management can you free the NT community of these SWS?

I don't feel comfortable knowing all these members using this platform built by the black and community to hate the BLACK AND BROWN COMMUNITY.

In a thread about shoes made for a BLACK MAN.
Believe me we are trying but it’s a very difficult task. We need members help by flagging posts and pointing it out to us. It’s hard for the staff to see every post made each day.

Back
Top Bottom