Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

FNL Sunday Service pairs came today
Shipped UPS surepost and got here a day early
IMG_20200603_124043327~2.jpg

IMG_20200603_124201350~3.jpg

Last edited:
I find it funny how JB is pushing out so much footwear product nowadays that they don’t even have matching apparel for their releases anymore unless I’m missing something...?

I find it funny how JB is pushing out so much footwear product nowadays that they don’t even have matching apparel for their releases anymore unless I’m missing something...?

Seems like select releases only, I think like every holiday Jordan 11 release. But I don’t remember much else, maybe those “what the” Jordan 4’s. Usually they do drop matching apparel with OG drops.

Yeah they've scaled it back a ton. But that whole matchy matchy isn't in anymore either.
Seems like select releases only, I think like every holiday Jordan 11 release. But I don’t remember much else, maybe those “what the” Jordan 4’s. Usually they do drop matching apparel with OG drops.
Yeah it's very limited what gets apparel. But they also drop apparel for shoes that come out like 2 years later.

Back mid 00s you'd get 10 shirts for a pair. Now it's maybe 2 or 3 and only for the major drops.

And on the UNC connection I always believed these had some ties to the school colors.
UNC 1s, UNC 9s, Columbia 11s, Flint 13s.

Yeah they've scaled it back a ton. But that whole matchy matchy isn't in anymore either.

Yeah it's very limited what gets apparel. But they also drop apparel for shoes that come out like 2 years later.

Back mid 00s you'd get 10 shirts for a pair. Now it's maybe 2 or 3 and only for the major drops.

thats what I’m saying. Releases like the flints & Fire Reds got nothing. No shirt, shorts, pants....when i worked at champs years ago we got a ton of -ish for every release but there was also only 2 a month compared to now. I know the flints got some slides but not many people paying $200 plus $60-70.

Takeaway, the culture has obviously really changed

thats what I’m saying. Releases like the flints & Fire Reds got nothing. No shirt, shorts, pants....when i worked at champs years ago we got a ton of -ish for every release but there was also only 2 a month compared to now. I know the flints got some slides but not many people paying $200 plus $60-70.

There’s clothing for both the fire reds and flints. I bought shorts to go with both. The fire reds even have a sweatsuit and a cross body. Flints have some various pieces and a backpack.

Not much but here's some apparel JB released

The Flints were my first Jordan pair ever, and I really want to retire my 2005s, as they are becoming hard to wear long term, as the soles are hard. So it's a special pair for me too. I'm sure I have hit the ATC button for a 10.5 about 1 million times between Sunday and today. Nothing. And yeah, what's 50 to 75 bucks in the end, compared to my time, but doing this during meetings in background, so still getting paid. Resell would just feel like they won...

IMG_20200410_181538_483.jpg
Your pose is always hilarious to me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom