Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Dumb question: are there fakes of these? Just curious.
Not a dumb question. I don’t know. What I do know is fakes or replicas have a much much bigger and unapologetic customer base now. And the quality and accuracy is way better nowadays.

Champs payment went through, still no word if it's shipping or not.

Status is still open and has said, "Ready to Ship", for a few days now.

Just got confirmation email :pimp:
Same exact way my restock cop went. Placed order on 6/2, got confirmation in less than an hour. Shipping confirm soon as I woke up the next day. Shoes arriving via usps on friday.

You probably gonna receive shipping confirmation tonight or tomorrow since your order confirm came quick

IMG_20200604_151319.jpg
Glad to finally have these. Need white and red 12s now 🙏🏽.

You still trying?

I was, for about 1.5 hours, but 10.5 is now gone. Will have to check for inventory later...

I am even trying the backdoor way by adding as a favorite and then going into your favorites and add that way. This lets you hit ATC alot quicker but still nothing. 5 straight days of clicking clicking clicking

So what favorite to you add to ATC the right size?

FTL shipped via USPS priority mail. I’ve never seen that before. It’s always been UPS or FedEx

I hit on a size 11 on the restock. I was spamming but the ATC button and had the “Ship to Store” option selected. We’ll see if they ship though

Yes, started to see alot on youtube selling on those sites prior to in hand pairs.

oh wow, i was trying to l/c my pair, but didnt find any info...they “look” fine but these days i know fakes are getting better and better.

Not a dumb question. I don’t know. What I do know is fakes or replicas have a much much bigger and unapologetic customer base now. And the quality and accuracy is way better nowadays.

Sad...but true

Back
Top Bottom