Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

What a strange release. Get through about 30 minutes after release. Purchase and my funds are held until Tuesday morning. Meanwhile, I only revive one FTA email preparing my order. Tuesday afternoon the charge is gone and nothing from FTA. Wake up today being charged and shipping saying they should be here Monday!? WTF... stoked but glad I didn’t panic purchase....

good to see some hit on them ghost restocks 😂 I dont know why they just dont let you do phone orders. problem solved

20200605_142926.jpg

Im still bummed out that I wasn’t able to cop a pair of these. Especially because these are one of my grails and were actually my most anticipated release of the year.
Not a grail, but only because I have never owned them. I just want 1 pair. Amazing that because resellers want to make $30-35 after fees is the reason i can't get my 1 pair to actually wear. Can't believe that stores don't care about their real customers and let bots just buy everything up. Makes me sick that I have the money to buy the shoe I want but cant get it. So ridiculous!!!!

Im still bummed out that I wasn’t able to cop a pair of these. Especially because these are one of my grails and were actually my most anticipated release of the year.

happened to me with unc obsidians 1s and pine 1.0s. Ended up hitting on 3 pairs of banned 1s 3 royals and 3 shadows but couldn’t get a retro plus color

Not a grail, but only because I have never owned them. I just want 1 pair. Amazing that because resellers want to make $30-35 after fees is the reason i can't get my 1 pair to actually wear. Can't believe that stores don't care about their real customers and let bots just buy everything up. Makes me sick that I have the money to buy the shoe I want but cant get it. So ridiculous!!!!
Just pay resell. It ain’t gonna kill you.

Smh been waiting all day for ups to drop these off. Release been extra stressful from release date to delivery date.

BLM!
I was stressed too. May pair was supposed to make it to me yesterday. They arrived today. It was raining outside too. Luckily I was able to grab them before the box got wet.

Wrong size shipped from Nike SNKRS
anyone experienced this or I’m the chosen one?
Received a 10.5 instead of 12.
Nike customer service says “don’t worry returns are free” lol

With any luck, an Nt'er will post that he received a 12 instead of a 10.5

Wrong size shipped from Nike SNKRS
anyone experienced this or I’m the chosen one?
Received a 10.5 instead of 12.
Nike customer service says “don’t worry returns are free” lol
Sell them and rebuy your size. Oh...and get your 20% disco from Nike.

Back
Top Bottom