Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Anyone know why delivery guys don’t knock or ring the bell?

my pair from FTA finally arrived and while I am grateful to finally have my pair in hand, I am worried this is going To be the norm for OG GRa going forward. Ohh well... hopefully come fire red IV time the apps will have their issues worked out

Time. If they were in a hurry before, they're even more so now that their volume of packages has increased since the stay at home was put into place.

my pair from FTA finally arrived and while I am grateful to finally have my pair in hand, I am worried this is going To be the norm for OG GRa going forward. Ohh well... hopefully come fire red IV time the apps will have their issues worked out

With Corona, the doorbell thing is just not going to happen. They avoid you, you avoid them, one of those things...

They could still knock. Don't have to meet them....but lemme know you just put something on my doorstep. That's not hard

UPS lost one of my packages today. Thankfully wasn't anything overly important I can't reorder. Hate the claim process tho getting my money back

Just cause I don't want to resurrect an old thread thought I would ask here. With all the talk on shape what was the better pair the 2013 or 2018 black toes?
What you talkin bout that’s all NT does now is resurrect dead threads. It’s encouraged! I’m gonna dig up a bunch of threads soon :smokin

Some knock some dont. Every now and then I get a door bell. No biggie cause I'm tracking my packages every hr anyway. Ups my choice also gives your an option for 2 hr delivery window for extra $8

Has anybody who placed an order from FTA on release day still not received theirs yet? I still haven’t. They were shipped ups sure post. UPS transferred to USPS. The tracking number usps provided states “Your item was forwarded to a different address at 2:34 pm on June 9, 2020 in CHICAGO, IL. This was because of forwarding instructions or because the address or ZIP Code on the label was incorrect.” That was the lastest info that was provided yesterday. No updates today. Im starting to lose hope that my shoes may never arrive.:emoji_disappointed_relieved:

Has anybody who placed an order from FTA on release day still not received theirs yet? I still haven’t. They were shipped ups sure post. UPS transferred to USPS. The tracking number usps provided states “Your item was forwarded to a different address at 2:34 pm on June 9, 2020 in CHICAGO, IL. This was because of forwarding instructions or because the address or ZIP Code on the label was incorrect.” That was the lastest info that was provided yesterday. No updates today. Im starting to lose hope that my shoes may never arrive.:emoji_disappointed_relieved:

You should call USPS Customer Service.....dunno why it would state it got forwarded elsewhere

You should call USPS Customer Service.....dunno why it would state it got forwarded elsewhere

Nobody seems to answer the USPS Customer service number so I called my local post office this past Monday and they have no clue. They believe UPS put a wrong label with a wrong address or zip code as it states in the tracking info and they don’t know when I will receive my package or where it went to.

Last edited:
If it showed up in your UPS mychoice, I'd assume the address was right. At least originally. USPS could have put the wrong label on it tho when they received it during SurePost

Best of luck brotha....hope you get them

My ups dude knocks only 50% of the time. But i always sign up for text message to notify me of a made delivery . It's pretty reliable.

Look out for a possible restock on snkrs or nike app
Screenshot_20200611-004248_Discord.jpg

Back
Top Bottom