Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

It’s not the fees, it’s the tax and shipping that really hit buyers. Of course, SX, for example, used to have no buyer fee and now it’s 3 percent. But if you buy a shoe for $300, it’s a whole $9. It depends what the sale price is and the shoe, but living in CA with 10 percent tax, plus having to pay $14 for shipping ... that’s what really hurts. There used to be no tax. Now you buy a shoe for $300 and it’s basically $345 shipped before the fee, and $354 with the fee. At that point I couldn’t really care less about the fee. Every dollar counts but the multiplying tax and shipping cost is where the big hit comes from.

Completely agree. This is what makes me hate to go that route.

Completely agree. This is what makes me hate to go that route.
Yeah, I don’t love any of these reselling platforms, but ultimately it’s just the tax and shipping that blows up the cost on top of whatever price you pay. People always complaining about the “fees” but their actual fees aren’t a big deal.

I'm glad ebay has an authentication process now. I know they still exist but it was crazy seeing the insane amount of fakes that would be tossed on there.

Wore mine today.
A6A4A9F7-0BF4-47CB-92EC-7A31BFD53349.jpeg

I think the red will be darker on the actual shoe, this reminds me of the Fire Red 4 pics that had everyone trippin over the shade of red used, only for it to be darker in hand

Has some grey toe vibes. They look aight. Im just sour I struck out on normal flints, and copping these will not help.

Still want these. Prices are insane. Last two episodes of the last dance I was online like everyone else and they never came up on SNKRS or desktop. Smh.

This was the lockdown resale shoe.

Back
Top Bottom